2017 Divisional Round

Leader

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Somebody answer me.  How much of a chance do the Jaguars have of upsetting the Patriots.  Somebody that's not slobbering all over the Patriots and is unbiased and knows matchups please answer. 

I'll take Brady against the Jaguar defense vs Bortles against Belichick.

Belichick can pretty much always take away one thing, which leaves Bortles to make plays and I don't think he can do it

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Somebody answer me.  How much of a chance do the Jaguars have of upsetting the Patriots.  Somebody that's not slobbering all over the Patriots and is unbiased and knows matchups please answer. 

Supposedly the Jags match up really well.  I tend to believe it.  Their D is fast and physical.  Their offense should be able to run on the Pats D.  

Maybe 15% chance? 

10 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Jags gave up: 27 to LAR, 9 to PIT, 17 to SD, 24 to SEA, 14 (and counting) to PIT

those are the good QBs they've face this year.

9 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

If they use Ramsey to cover Gronk? I'd say pretty good. If they're stubborn and consider Ramsey a CB so they line him up on Cooks/Amendola and cover Gronk with Telvin Smith/Gipson I don't like it.

Ramsey on Gronk

Bouye on Cooks

Colvin on Amendola

Smith/Jack cover the backs

They'll need to control the game with their ground game and rush Brady successfully. It's the Pats though so Fournette will not play and Ramsey will get hurt on the first snap.

Just now, incognito_man said:

Jags gave up: 27 to LAR, 9 to PIT, 17 to SD, 24 to SEA, 14 (and counting) to PIT

those are the good QBs they've face this year.

This was discussed on Sirius NFL channel this past week. They can slow Brady down, but how much success will Jax find running the ball? Would love to see Jax do it but Cheech is right....15-20%.

I will make this point, Steelers aren't done yet. 

Archived