2018 Free Agency

turtle28

10 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Malik McDowell is going to be released by Seattle. We should put a flyer out on him. If he can get healthy, he could be a good rotational player. I was high on him in the draft.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000926731/article/malik-mcdowell-expected-to-be-released-by-seahawks

Reason he's being released is that he hasn't yet passed a physical to play due to his ATV accident.

Thankfully, Allen fell to us because McDowell was the Plan B option.

On 4/16/2018 at 10:43 AM, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Any takers?

On a relatively cheap deal (2-3M)? Sure, why not? Gives the team a lot of flexibility going into the draft (no longer "need" to take a RB, but if there is a value pick, do it).

2 hours ago, Woz said:

On a relatively cheap deal (2-3M)? Sure, why not? Gives the team a lot of flexibility going into the draft (no longer "need" to take a RB, but if there is a value pick, do it).

At this point in his career I think he’d just be a carries eater and they already have 2 of those in Perine and Kelly

Just now, bigdog44 said:

At this point in his career I think he’d just be a carries eater and they already have 2 of those in Perine and Kelly

Anderson at least can make people miss in the open field.

On 4/17/2018 at 11:51 AM, Woz said:

After the draft, not before it.

Archived