Alvin Kamara vs. Dion Lewis

TomRalph

Alvin Kamara vs. Dion Lewis  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better all-around player

• Alvin Kamara
    • Dion Lewis

3 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Kamara. Lewis is a product of Brady like all of the patriots RBs. 

I don't know that Lewis is strictly a product of Brady, I really like a lot of what he does, how he runs, etc. But I see absolutely no reason you'd take him over Kamara at this point. 

1 minute ago, OleXmad said:

Kamara. Lewis is a product of Brady like all of the patriots RBs. 

I’d go with Kamara too. But that’s only because I’d probably take Kamara over almost any RB. But Lewis is freakin electrifying and maybe the most elusive RB in the league in space. I think it’s more an issue of previous teams not knowing what to do with him than being a product of a system 

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Lewis can play, but he Kamara could be special. Only guys I would 100% take over him are Gurley and Bell.

Agree 100% he is what Panthers hoped McCaffrey would be. Cmac is a poor mans Kamira at 8th overall that's insane.

I'm not even saying McCaffrey is a bust just a poor allocation of resources. 

Kamara’s better overall.

Better receiver, elusive, and runs through contact much more thoroughly. Lewis is a solid albeit not top tier receiving RB, more elusive, but can ultimately be brought down easier once your hands are on him. Plus he’s more injury prone. 

Lewis is getting slept on ITT, though.

33 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

You take him off the Patriots and I'd be willing to bet that he does absolutely nothing. He is just a product of that offense.

You have literally nothing to base this off of.

Dion Lewis has alot of talent.    He isnt close to Kamara, and he is never going to be a premier back, but I would take Dion Lewis in a heartbeat to pair with James Conner in our effort to replace LeVeon Bell this offseason.   Unfortunately, I think Lewis will get overpaid based on what he has shown late this season.

10 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Agree 100% he is what Panthers hoped McCaffrey would be. Cmac is a poor mans Kamira at 8th overall that's insane.

I'm not even saying McCaffrey is a bust just a poor allocation of resources. 

In fairness to the Panthers (who I hate) even the Saints underestimated Kamara as a player. If they knew...no chance they would take Ramczyk and Williams before him (though both were excellent rookies).

Archived