Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

33 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The whole point of playing games is to win. 

Fact. Even when I touted out the All-Rookie team last year I was hoping to win every game. Granted it wouldn't have mattered regardless if i won or lost in the long run. But I would have much preferred even 3-13 to 2-14.

5 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Fact. Even when I touted out the All-Rookie team last year I was hoping to win every game. Granted it wouldn't have mattered regardless if i won or lost in the long run. But I would have much preferred even 3-13 to 2-14.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

oy fine

keep starting Luck

get him some garbage stats to pimp his NFSL HOF status

Do whatever you'd like man. Just messin

8 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Do whatever you'd like man. Just messin

people just scurred of what my team will be if I replace a busted elite 1st overall QB with a new hotness elite 1st overall QB

39 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

people just scurred of what my team will be if I replace a busted elite 1st overall QB with a new hotness elite 1st overall QB

These QBs are all unknowns IMO. I don’t see a Jared Goff or Kurt Warner in it. But you are a bills fan who witness Tyrod The Elite Under Cover Brotha Taylor. 

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

These QBs are all unknowns IMO. I don’t see a Jared Goff or Kurt Warner in it. But you are a bills fan who witness Tyrod The Elite Under Cover Brotha Taylor. 

Lol

Though I did like Goff coming out. And think he's going to be good-great. But let's pump the breaks on saying he was a sure fire Qb prospect coming out.