Colts expected to hire Josh McDaniels as HC

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, lancerman said:

Speaks volumes that McDaniels was willing to destroy the Broncos to get rid of Jay Cutler

He did just that. Sent Jay to Chicago (where we had almost no talent on offense, especially with an OL that had Roberto Garza as the best player, BY FAR) to properly ruin him.

Edited by Sugashane

19 hours ago, 98Eddie said:

No.... he doesn’t even have a relationship with Brandon Marshall his teammate in Denver and Chicago. He doesn’t have a personal relationship with his teammates. But AGAIN IM DONE!! 

Clearly we’re on different pages agree to disagree

So allow me to educate you, bc you clearly have no clue what you are talking about.  Lets start at the beginning of this false narrative, the 2010 nfccg.  What you and most of the national spectactors know is that Jay didnt play the 2nd half.  Then Fox used a few 15 sec shots of Jay looking surly and the narrative was created.  Jay quit.  Except its not true.  What most people dont know and Bears fans do is that Jay didnt quit.  He was told at halftime that he wasnt going to go back in.  The coaches even told everybody they made the decision after the game.  But the media kept up the narrative bc "its just the coach covering"  That is until Olin Kreutz joined the score a couple years ago and told the whole story.  Jay was injured early in the 2nd qtr.  Every guy in the huddle knew it and they all were astonished he kept going back out.  Kreutz called Jay one of the toughest sobs he ever played with.  If you watch the 3rd series of the game, one of the strongest arms in football is not getting any zip on his passes.  Thats bc he couldnt step into a single throw.  The way Peanut Tillman told it Jay won the locker room that day and it became his team.  Jay also happens to be a really personable guy to every one but beat writers. He never once made excuses.  He never said Dude, im throwing to Hester and Knox We're not talking about his play, we're talking about the person.  As a qb Jays overconfidence in his arm became his fatal flaw.  He was compared to Favre coming out bc of that arm and the comparison turned out to b a pretty accurate one.  Dude was tough as nails, he had the arm you could only dream of but he never saw a window he didnt like hence the ints.

2 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

Yes. IIRC there were discussions about him ending up with the Rams or the Titans. And the Buccaneers?

It was the Lions.  Cutler was going to Detroit, Cassell to Denver and I think the #1 or 2 overall pick to NE.  It was a an incredibly dumb trade.  Then when that didnt happen he pulls Jay into his office and instead of saying hey we were trying to trade you bc we wanted somebody familiar with the system, he proceeds to rip into Jay telling him how awful he is.  To which Jay goes to his agent Bus Cook that he'll never play a down for Mcd starting the path that would lead to Jay becoming a Bear.

• Like 1

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

It was the Lions.  Cutler was going to Detroit, Cassell to Denver and I think the #1 or 2 overall pick to NE.  It was a an incredibly dumb trade.  Then when that didnt happen he pulls Jay into his office and instead of saying hey we were trying to trade you bc we wanted somebody familiar with the system, he proceeds to rip into Jay telling him how awful he is.  To which Jay goes to his agent Bus Cook that he'll never play a down for Mcd starting the path that would lead to Jay becoming a Bear.

Yep it's all coming back to me now, including the hate for McDaniels.....

9 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

So allow me to educate you, bc you clearly have no clue what you are talking about.  Lets start at the beginning of this false narrative, the 2010 nfccg.  What you and most of the national spectactors know is that Jay didnt play the 2nd half.  Then Fox used a few 15 sec shots of Jay looking surly and the narrative was created.  Jay quit.  Except its not true.  What most people dont know and Bears fans do is that Jay didnt quit.  He was told at halftime that he wasnt going to go back in.  The coaches even told everybody they made the decision after the game.  But the media kept up the narrative bc "its just the coach covering"  That is until Olin Kreutz joined the score a couple years ago and told the whole story.  Jay was injured early in the 2nd qtr.  Every guy in the huddle knew it and they all were astonished he kept going back out.  Kreutz called Jay one of the toughest sobs he ever played with.  If you watch the 3rd series of the game, one of the strongest arms in football is not getting any zip on his passes.  Thats bc he couldnt step into a single throw.  The way Peanut Tillman told it Jay won the locker room that day and it became his team.  Jay also happens to be a really personable guy to every one but beat writers. He never once made excuses.  He never said Dude, im throwing to Hester and Knox We're not talking about his play, we're talking about the person.  As a qb Jays overconfidence in his arm became his fatal flaw.  He was compared to Favre coming out bc of that arm and the comparison turned out to b a pretty accurate one.  Dude was tough as nails, he had the arm you could only dream of but he never saw a window he didnt like hence the ints.

Y’all keep bringing up his lack of talent. Alshon, Marshall, Forte, Bennett, plus the clowns you keep throwing in, he still couldn’t get it done. You can say what you want but watch interviews from former teammates and they didn’t care for him. You need that to win, everyone pulling for each other. I know you know he never won over Urlacher. But again agree to disagree! I could care less about what you think, I think about cutler. I find it hilarious y’all find calling jay a head case worthy of defending him with 3 different people over 4 days. He’s a 79-74 qb it’s like 2000’s 49ers fans fighting for Jeff Garcia it’s just sad. Trubisky has you like...... JAaaYyyy! It’s clear jay was your glory days! Sorry for pooping on your jay cutler glory days!

Edited by 98Eddie

8 hours ago, 98Eddie said:

Y’all keep bringing up his lack of talent. Alshon, Marshall, Forte, Bennett, plus the clowns you keep throwing in, he still couldn’t get it done. You can say what you want but watch interviews from former teammates and they didn’t care for him. You need that to win, everyone pulling for each other. I know you know he never won over Urlacher. But again agree to disagree! I could care less about what you think, I think about cutler. I find it hilarious y’all find calling jay a head case worthy of defending him with 3 different people over 4 days. He’s a 79-74 qb it’s like 2000’s 49ers fans fighting for Jeff Garcia it’s just sad. Trubisky has you like...... JAaaYyyy! It’s clear jay was your glory days! Sorry for pooping on your jay cutler glory days!

Except he did win over Urlacher i suggest you look up the interview from just last week on the score.  He had Marshall for 2 seasons, Alshon for 2 1/2 due to injury.  Go look what Jay really did over his time with those guys.  The Bears defense once he had those Guys became THE WORST IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFLS FOUNDING FRANCHISE. Jay took a team with Devin Hester and Johnny Knox as its starters to an nfccg.  He nearly made the playoffs with the worst defense in the league by a significant margin, when he had offensive talent around him.  He NEVER had a decent oline around him. He had 6 coirdinators in 8 years, and the one time he had the same coirdinator 2 years in a row he and the team were both rolling until he broke his thumb and missed the rest of the season

5 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Except he did win over Urlacher i suggest you look up the interview from just last week on the score.  He had Marshall for 2 seasons, Alshon for 2 1/2 due to injury.  Go look what Jay really did over his time with those guys.  The Bears defense once he had those Guys became THE WORST IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFLS FOUNDING FRANCHISE. Jay took a team with Devin Hester and Johnny Knox as its starters to an nfccg.  He nearly made the playoffs with the worst defense in the league by a significant margin, when he had offensive talent around him.  He NEVER had a decent oline around him. He had 6 coirdinators in 8 years, and the one time he had the same coirdinator 2 years in a row he and the team were both rolling until he broke his thumb and missed the rest of the season

Urlacher in June 

do you think he is going to blast him? But he is blasting him just as PC as possible. Listen to the way he raves about Marshall’s work ethic. None of that about jay. Idk what your hearing I’m not. 

Edited by 98Eddie