2017 Conference Championships

Leader

3 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Can we stop wishing our GM was more like the Vikings GM now?  Their #1 defense had a Dom Capers like collapse.  I don't want to be like the Vikings at all!!

You have to admit he put them in a great position the players didn't make it happen. I'd love that D in GB.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Man why did the Jags have to blow it. Could have had a fun SB with 2 teams looking for their first titles

Ask the refs.  Seriously, I don't know how any non-Patriot fan could defend that game.  Patriots were gifted 41 yards on a horrible, uncatchable PI call.  On a CRUCIAL third down, the Patriot defender literally had his hand on the Jaguars receiver's facemask and pulled him back, no call.  Myles Jack wasn't touched and should have had a TD...

The Titans game was whatever.  The refs blew a bunch of calls that changed the complexity of that game, but those blown calls came early.  This Jags/Patriots game, the calls came late, and the refs remain undefeated in New England. 

Absolute horse****. 

Just can't wait until the refs throw 3 consecutive flags to get the Patriots the game winning TD two weeks from now, then don't call it when the Patriots literally pull the Eagle receivers pants down when they're running their routes the following drive.  Can't wait for that. 

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

You have to admit he put them in a great position the players didn't make it happen. I'd love that D in GB.

But you'd have to take that offense with it.  Their D is good not great.  Their ranking included a quarter of their season playing a rookie in a bad offense (Chicago) and getting to play two games against the ever dangerous Brett Hundley.  Harrison Smith is their best player and he only got fat on Hundley, Smith had 5 interceptions this year and 3 of them were on Hundley.  Over rated. 

Just now, St Vince said:

There is zero excuse to have Griffen, Hunter, Joseph, Kendricks, Barr, Rhodes and Smith and give up 31 points to a team starting a backup QB. 

Capers sucked, but he sucked with less talented defenses. 

11 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

There is zero excuse to have Griffen, Hunter, Joseph, Kendricks, Barr, Rhodes and Smith and give up 31 points to a team starting a backup QB. 

There is an excuse.  The universe was balancing itself out after it took last Sunday off

10 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

True, I'm still just baffled how bad that defense played with that much talent, not the outcome I expected.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Hypothetically speaking, would you rather have lost last week like NO did, or today like MIN did?

Easy, the latter. I hardly think about our loss to ATL last year because the game was over after the 1st quarter. I think about the 2014 Seattle collapse every day. 

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Easy, the latter. I hardly think about our loss to ATL last year because the game was over after the 1st quarter. I think about the 2014 Seattle collapse every day. 

Yep .. the loss to Seattle in the championship game and the loss to Denver in the Super Bowl are the two that will probably stick with me forever. 

6 minutes ago, St Vince said:

True, I'm still just baffled how bad that defense played with that much talent, not the outcome I expected.

Eagles had great gameplan and they executed. You'd be surprised what a good gameplan can do. Combine that with pretty dominant defense constantly putting the ball back into your offense's hands.

Archived