GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

Just now, Danger said:

I've said this and it's continued to prove true as the season's gone on. Pederson is like Andy, except he is able to adapt and learn from him mistakes. He improves.

Pederson is a better in game coach, but the schemes and system look exactly like what McNabb was running a decade ago... exactly like it.

1 minute ago, TXsteeler said:

They weren't nearly as likeable as the Eagles are, nor were the Patriots about the get their 6th SB on a damn repeat.

the falcons are a million gajillion times more likeable than the eagles club, a club of which there is so much wrong 

their jerseys are ugly, the font is ugly, the eagle is facing the wrong way, and i could go on

howsoever

carson wentz is incredibly likeable and nick foles is a great story so there definitely are positives

i am still 100% pulling for them in a fortnight

As a dolphin fan, I feel an extra special connection with Philly since we helped them get to the Super Bowl.

1) That awful trade down in '16 that removed us from a top 10 selection. and we got piss poor defenders in Alonso and Maxwell.

2) We sent the Eagles a bruising back (for very little compensation) which is perfect for the postseason and also helped them close out the season.

You're welcome . . .?

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Hate and over analyze all you want. There is something special about this team. Everyone has counted them out and they just don't die. They will not roll over. They will not go down and THEY ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!

i made a copious amount of hot takes about the eagles being bad and you called me out on it credit to you man credit to you, enjoy it while you've got it :) 

Archived