GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

45 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

I didn't ask if the grand plan is fine. Obviously it isn't, because according to you, the grand plan was to have the Vikings win, and the Vikings did not win.

The grand plan is dead. Time to devise a new one. Maybe it could include something about shadowy Illuminati figures? Just trying to help you out.

Lol again, no where did I say the vikings would win. I told you that if I did..new info showed a Eagles win(again,Eagles helmet i displayed before game)..that said..all year I said Vikes wouldn't  make SB because  they were host. Everything happened that was supposed  to happen, whether you can comprehend it or not. Billionaires  don't' make mistakes..and if they do,it's' you and me that end up paying for it,not them. Football is entertainment, not competition. The sooner you learn that,the better.

I never said I have all the answers..but I know a jock faking a miss-tackle when I see it. 

Just now, biletnikoff said:

Lol again, no where did I say the vikings would win. I told you that if I did..new info showed a Eagles win(again,Eagles helmet i displayed before game)..that said..all year I said Vikes wouldn't  make SB because  they were host. Everything happened that was supposed  to happen, whether you can comprehend it or not. Billionaires  don't' make mistakes..and if they do,it's' you and me that end up paying for it,not them. Football is entertainment, not competition. The sooner you learn that,the better.

I never said I have all the answers..but I know a jock faking a miss-tackle when I see it. 

Why the hell do you even post on this site if you actually believe this stuff. If their is no real competition and everything is decided before the game, discussing it is pointless as there is no variance in outcome. 

You don't have a shred of evidence to back up your claims, you just make stuff up that fits your delusional narrative and deny anything that goes against what you believe. When people point to where you were wrong you simply say point to a time before where you were right and ignore everything else.

You also probably think the Earth is flat, that we never landed on the moon, and that unicorns really exist. Get a life.

1 hour ago, biletnikoff said:

Try harder. Maybe check out infowars.com for style tips.

Considering how obviously rigged the sport is, you would think you'd be able to at least pick SOME games right. It's uncanny how often you are wrong.

4 hours ago, childofpudding said:

Try harder. Maybe check out infowars.com for style tips.

Considering how obviously rigged the sport is, you would think you'd be able to at least pick SOME games right. It's uncanny how often you are wrong.

You have no idea what you are saying. Info wars is a national.show.therefore it's govt funded. If it were anti establishment, it wouldn' be broadcast nationally on radio. Me getting picks wrong doesn't prove it's' not staged. It's entertainment  like a movie. You obviously  don't  know the ending  to every movie. You choose  to ignore plenty  I got right. You are using confirmation  bias instead  of critical  thought. You are insulting another human  about trivial tv sports. The most unimportant  thing on earth is knowing a jocks stats and what he's paid.

I got the Falcons over Rams playoff game correct. I did say vikings wouldn't reach SB before season started because  SB curse(the league makes sure). I did say Rams would make playoffs this or next year because  it happens quickly when teams move or get new stadiums as the Falcons  and Vikings have proven. I did pick the Eagles to win this game. 

I did pick  152 points would be scored on wildcard  weekend and I was correct.

Won a little contest lol. I also  picked Eagles and 45 total  points for this weeks game, again correct. Sports is about money.it has nothing to do with competition. You need  to start watching sports like you do a comedy movie.its not worth serious consideration. 

20 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

You have no idea what you are saying. Info wars is a national.show.therefore it's govt funded. If it were anti establishment, it wouldn' be broadcast nationally on radio. Me getting picks wrong doesn't prove it's' not staged. It's entertainment  like a movie. You obviously  don't  know the ending  to every movie. You choose  to ignore plenty  I got right. You are using confirmation  bias instead  of critical  thought. You are insulting another human  about trivial tv sports. The most unimportant  thing on earth is knowing a jocks stats and what he's paid.

I got the Falcons over Rams playoff game correct. I did say vikings wouldn't reach SB before season started because  SB curse(the league makes sure). I did say Rams would make playoffs this or next year because  it happens quickly when teams move or get new stadiums as the Falcons  and Vikings have proven. I did pick the Eagles to win this game. 

Won a little contest lol. I also  picked Eagles and 45 total  points for this weeks game, again correct. Sports is about money.it has nothing to do with competition. You need  to start watching sports like you do a comedy movie.its not worth serious consideration. 

Can't decide if this guy is trolling or is actually serious

6 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Why the hell do you even post on this site if you actually believe this stuff. If their is no real competition and everything is decided before the game, discussing it is pointless as there is no variance in outcome. 

You don't have a shred of evidence to back up your claims, you just make stuff up that fits your delusional narrative and deny anything that goes against what you believe. When people point to where you were wrong you simply say point to a time before where you were right and ignore everything else.

You also probably think the Earth is flat, that we never landed on the moon, and that unicorns really exist. Get a life.

I have plenty of evidence. You just don't  know how to interpret  the examples I give. You've been taught to believe proof/evidence is approval  from an authority figure. I can use my own critical  thinking common sense. 

Why are you acting like I'm insulting your family?  You're last paragraph  is pointless nonsense. You've been taught to just insult people  with stupid cliche jokes for having viewpoints you don't understand. I don't' have beliefs.Things either happen  or exist or they dont. 

You are the one who's been taught  to believe without proof. You believe what ever tv tells you. I don't  care what shape the earth is lol.  Why do I watch?  Because  I did for so long..now I know to watch it like wrestling  or a movie. It's  guy entertainment.  You don't' have to agree with me. But don't act like a kid on a playground  insulting  me. That's childish, unnecessary.  

2 hours ago, biletnikoff said:

You have no idea what you are saying. Info wars is a national.show.therefore it's govt funded. If it were anti establishment, it wouldn' be broadcast nationally on radio.

9a2.gif

You know every schmuck can buy a radio frequency to broadcast whatever he/she desires, right? I mean you could go out right now and start your own radio station for your NFL hot takes.

You choose  to ignore plenty  I got right. You are using confirmation  bias instead  of critical  thought.

It's not the person you quoted that is under confirmation bias here. It's somebody else, but I'll let you find out who. A little help:

1 hour ago, biletnikoff said:

Things either happen  or exist or they dont. 

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/realism/

You know every schmuck can buy a radio frequency to broadcast whatever he/she desires, right? I mean you could go out right now and start your own radio station for your NFL hot takes.

he is nationally broadcast. That doesnt happen without major money. He wouldnt get major money if he was actually saying stuff they didnt want you to know. He wouldnt be heard.

he isnt respected or paid attention to by the people you think you would associate him with. He's a distraction, a decoy, a fake.

8 hours ago, biletnikoff said:

I don't have any problem watching the NFL as if it's entertainment. That is exactly how I watch it. That doesn't mean it's scripted, and your inability to predict scores more often than not pretty much shows that you don't know what you're talking about.

Predicting that any one team doesn't get to the Super Bowl is not impressive. Next year, I could individually predict that every team would fail to make the Super Bowl, and I'd be 94% accurate. It means nothing. And let me add that last year you predicted that the Patriots wouldn't get to the Super Bowl. Here are your playoff predictions this year:

7naZseMY_o.png

You picked 1 out of 4 right in the first round, and 1 out of 4 right in the second round. You picked 1 of 4 conference championship participants, and 0 SB participants. If there is some grand conspiracy, my guess is that the powers that be meet consult your predictions and then basically do the opposite. Congrats.

Archived