GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

47 minutes ago, Malik said:

Why are people saying this isn't indicative of the gap between the two teams? Philly literally dominated the entire game in every single way while not relying on flucky turnovers or bad penalties. I'm sure they don't win by 31 if they play 10 times out of 10, but I don't see how you could not walk away thinking this is the clearly better team.

Because there is no way the Eagles are better than everyone expected. No way at all. What you described does not fit about 95% of the narratives since the Minny Miracle.

Eagles ended up allowing 17 points total to ATL and MIN in the playoffs. But all we heard about was how great the Min defense was. 

I just wanted to post this since I saw it. Not an attack on fans on this site and I'm not saying anyone here is close to being this low, but my god...how does a fanbase do this?

http://uspotus.com/eagles-fans-parade-around-city-yelling-****-millie-a-99-year-old-vikings-fan-grandma.htmlhttp://uspotus.com/eagles-fans-parade-around-city-yelling-****-millie-a-99-year-old-vikings-fan-grandma.html

1515780388_08100527697502GRANDMA011318.j

Eagles fans have outdone themselves once again.

The NFC Championship sported two very important fans, Millie Wall and Phil Basser, both a remarkable 99-years-old, each hoping to see their team win the Super Bowl before their time was up.

Though Grandma Millie will be at the Super Bowl, she won’t be rooting on her beloved Vikings thanks to Philly’s win over Minnesota Sunday night.

Eagles fans stooped as low as to take shots at her during their post game celebration in the streets of Philadelphia.

WTF?

25 minutes ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

I just wanted to post this since I saw it. Not an attack on fans on this site and I'm not saying anyone here is close to being this low, but my god...how does a fanbase do this?

Cause no Vikings fan has ever said ANYTHING even remotely as awful as this. All Vikings fans are perfect and would never say anything bad about anyone else!

Every fanbase has morons, just like every city has morons. You claiming that a "fanbase" did something when it is clearly two drunk morons doing something stupid is pathetic and should be called out whenever you post garbage like this.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Cause no Vikings fan has ever said ANYTHING even remotely as awful as this. All Vikings fans are perfect and would never say anything bad about anyone else!

Every fanbase has morons, just like every city has morons. You claiming that a "fanbase" did something when it is clearly two drunk morons doing something stupid is pathetic and should be called out whenever you post garbage like this.

Exactly.

Every fan base, including Minnesota, are going to have extreme jerks and they're the ones that make Twitter and the news.

The vast majority of fans, like us on here, don't get videos of us taken. Just the >1% of idiots.

They're embarrassing but do NOT represent the other 99% of the fan base.

15 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Man stop it this is like you guys attacking Ram fans for screaming ACL. 

You’re right every fan base has them. As I love that Philly is so cut throat lol. That’s how it should be. 

I love it when people talk a little trash. 

1 hour ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Exactly.

Every fan base, including Minnesota, are going to have extreme jerks and they're the ones that make Twitter and the news.

The vast majority of fans, like us on here, don't get videos of us taken. Just the >1% of idiots.

They're embarrassing but do NOT represent the other 99% of the fan base.

Except Saints fans. 

Saints coach takes care of that for us so we don't have to be jerks lol

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Man stop it this is like you guys attacking Ram fans for screaming ACL. 

You’re right every fan base has them. As I love that Philly is so cut throat lol. That’s how it should be. 

I love it when people talk a little trash. 

Massive difference between tongue and cheek banter and straight up disrespectful trash like those two morons who were saying those comments about that old lady.

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

While I don't disagree McVay should be under consideration, it's hard to put him over Pederson right now.

Its a regular season award. When do they vote on the awards? When week 17 ended I think McVay had it all wrapped up. 

2 hours ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Like @AZ_Eaglesfan and @Vikes_Bolts1228 already pointed out we all have some classless fans who shouldn't be used to represent the whole fan base.

I get that the Eagles have their share of idiots, but its amazing to me how people still talk about snowballs and Santa Claus.

Meanwhile the disgusting things that have gone on with other teams games goes forgotten.

Like the fan shot dead after a Cowboys Patriots game a few years ago or the 2 people shot and 1 beaten after a 49ers Raiders preseason game.

My first NFL game was a Chargers and Browns game as a teenager and I saw at least a few fights break out.

But, I digress. There is no excuse for those fans you pointed out. They should be chastised to the fullest degree. 

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

Its a regular season award. When do they vote on the awards? When week 17 ended I think McVay had it all wrapped up. 

Why?

Pederson and McVay were both brilliant in their play calling this year.

But, the Eagles locked up the 1 seed before week 17 (only team to do so this year) even after Wentz went down in the 3rd quarter against the Rams in week 14...... oh and he beat McVay in that game.

Honestly, the only reason McVay got SO much more hype than Pederson this year is cause he had the youngest head coach thing going for him.

Archived