GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I think Keenum’s gone as far as he’s going to go. Played admirably this year. Too physically limited 

That's pretty much my assessment as well.  I'm a Teddy guy, but Case earned my admiration with the way he played and with the man he seems to be.  As well as he played for us this year, I think we need more at the QB position.  Teddy is the only one on the roster with the potential to give us much more.  Bradford's health limitations rule him out in my estimation.  I'd like to see us let Keenum go and find his big payday somewhere else.  He has earned that.  Best of luck to him in the future.

Thanks to all the Vikings staff and players for a fun season. 

Think if Doug Pederson isn’t the COY there is something wrong.. He beat a really really good Vikings team with a crappy Qb!!

That was masterful.. Eagles have really put something kind of special run! But Tom Brady about to bring them back to earth. 

But yeah Doug for COY! Phenomal..

We all knew Case was due for a Case game and all that! But man they really undressed him to tonight and made him about zip. 

Just now, El ramster said:

This is on zimmer.. Case had to be gone by the second half.. Sammy would have been better and safer.. Case was just rattled by that first INT! 

Eh... I think Bradford is a better QB, so he naturally gives them a better shot at winning, but I don't think he'd have fared much better. Eagles were getting a ton of pressure and Bradford is a statue back there. But yeah... what a 180º from Keenum after the first drive.

Just now, BLick12 said:

Eh... I think Bradford is a better QB, so he naturally gives them a better shot at winning, but I don't think he'd have fared much better. Eagles were getting a ton of pressure and Bradford is a statue back there. But yeah... what a 180º from Keenum after the first drive.

Man when those boys up front get going they just get everything going.. They have to go 2007 NASCAR Giants on Brady for them to win.. Cox is a savage inside man.. Ooof. He’s having a Albert Hayneworth esque run but without the worm. 

5 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

Lol

Btw thanks big bro! Despite all my eagles bashing you’ve stood there.. A wiser man who understands the Internet better than anyone here! Wise beyond your years. You and Mossburg understand the method to the madness. 

24 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Think if Doug Pederson isn’t the COY there is something wrong.. He beat a really really good Vikings team with a crappy Qb!!

That was masterful.. Eagles have really put something kind of special run! But Tom Brady about to bring them back to earth. 

But yeah Doug for COY! Phenomal..

We all knew Case was due for a Case game and all that! But man they really undressed him to tonight and made him about zip. 

Goff vs Wentz in the NFC Championship next year bud

Archived