GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

4 minutes ago, Ref22 said:

I was banned a few years ago due to logging in from too many ip’s traveling on biz

Thanks for the heads up.   No one has ever been banned for 'logging in from too many ip's'.  Judging by your few posts with this account, I'm sure you were banned for rule violations.  Banned members aren't allowed to return with new usernames, so your account has been banned again.  

10 minutes ago, Ref22 said:

no sir. I was banned a few years ago due to logging in from too many ip’s traveling on biz but no troll here. I mean is anyone excited to see philly and the Pats? It’s going to be a blowout. 

You sure about that?  I've done nothing but travel for the past decade.

12 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Thanks for the heads up.   No one has ever been banned for 'logging in from too many ip's'.  Judging by your few posts with this account, I'm sure you were banned for rule violations.  Banned members aren't allowed to return with new usernames, so your account has been banned again.  

xD

Wow.

39 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Can't fix Stupid. That's funny. 

Archived