Leader

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Field Yates -   The landing spots of every traded 2023 first round pick:

5. Seahawks (via Denver)
6. Lions (via Rams)
10. Eagles (via Saints)
12. Texans (via Browns)
29. Broncos (from Dolphins via 49ers)

Eagles likely picking 10 and 31.  They should be a problem for a while even after they pay Hurts.

11 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Eagles likely picking 10 and 31.  They should be a problem for a while even after they pay Hurts.

Yeah...well, there's always somebody....but they had an amazingly easy run to the SB.
Took out the Giants and the QB-less Niners.

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yeah...well, there's always somebody....but they had an amazingly easy run to the SB.
Took out the Giants and the QB-less Niners.

They earned that 1 seed by playing like the best in the NFC all year. The 9ers would have been in competition for that spot with a healthy QB but we know how that went. Maybe Dallas gives them more trouble as a division rival but I think they were the better team. The Vikes and Bucs? No chance. They were the top NFC team this year. I’m just saying it’s rare for a Super Bowl team to have their end of the round, and top 10 frp. 

Michael Silver - Vic Fangio told me late last night, "Nothing has been decided on my end." There is a huge amount of mutual respect between Kyle Shanahan and Fangio, a highly successful Niners DC under Jim Harbaugh. And it appears the 49ers will have an opening soon.

Edited by Leader