NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

In most circumstances I would agree with you. Lamar is not that bright, and his self-valuation seems off the charts unrealistic. This is based on reports, so who knows if there is any accuracy to those rumors. 

I agree that Lamar's valuation of himself could stop a deal from being struck, but I don't think it would stop teams from sitting down with him for a discussion.

11 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

https://www.basicplanet.com/10-us-cities-with-the-hottest-women/

I asked google where the hottest girls in the US were.

At least Minneapolis made the top 10.  Sorry, no Wisconsin city made it.  Maybe this team of researchers weren't in the right Hot Yoga classes.  

Look at the photos they provided for each city, tell me you can't find any of those girls in any town. Pure volume, no, for sure the peaks are the same though. Humans are humans.

Edited by HighCalebR

11 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

At least Minneapolis made the top 10.  Sorry, no Wisconsin city made it.  Maybe this team of researchers weren't in the right Hot Yoga classes.  

It’s says Wisconsin for number 6… haha but it’s a mistake.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I would have thought you'd find the hottest women (and men) in like Key West, Yuma, and Phoenix.

I'm surprised that I missed Hawaii.

Miami has been #1 on most every place I've looked that has studied this phenomenon. 

28 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Pretty sure that's Jen Sterger in the pic listed for #1.  Favre was sending pics of his junk to her when he was with the Jets.

19 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Look at the photos they provided for each city, tell me you can't find any of those girls in any town. Pure volume, no, for sure the peaks are the same though. Humans are humans.

It's a herd mentality.

Can I find one in Green Bay?  At any given time at any given bar/club?  Sure.  I can find one.

Can I find a picture like that in Green Bay?  All lined up?  In a club where everyone looks like that?  LOL.  Not even close.

This about sums it up...

Hot To Ugly GIF - Hall Pass Hot To Ugly Picture Perfect GIFs

Edited by vegas492

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

It is her.

Aren't most pictures of her next to that chic named CJ Perry?  She married that huge wrestler who kindda failed in the WWE, then she herself became a bad wrestler...Lana.  I remember there was a segment on every RAW where this enormous girl, Nia Jax (had to be 350 pounds) would put her through a table and they would just zoom in for a close up.

Ah yeah, good times.

25 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

The gals in the Tampa photo have at least 2 dozen red flags between them lol 

Yeah, the first pic in that link told me everything I needed to know about gauging "hot" girls. I see hotter girls at my 90% male engineering firm every day than the girls in that Tampa pic. 

• Like 1