NFL News & Notes

Leader

9 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Tell me you've never been to the clubs in Miami on a Saturday night without telling me you've never been to the clubs in Miami on a Saturday night.

The primary difference possibly being that I'd never get past the rope and into a high level club in Miami, let alone Miami Beach.

Edited by Mazrimiv

23 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Spent more than a few years living in multiple places in the US.

Then you should be well aware of the fact that there is physically attractive and unattractive people everywhere. Not exclusive to a location. 

26 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Tell me you've never been to the clubs in Miami on a Saturday night without telling me you've never been to the clubs in Miami on a Saturday night.

Been all over the world, man. Miami ain't that great TBH. 

Definitely take the yoga cuties over the plastic club girls. Not even close. 

26 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Been all over the world, man. Miami ain't that great TBH. 

Definitely take the yoga cuties over the plastic club girls. Not even close. 

Honestly, I don't think it's the difference in attractiveness between Wisconsin women and other women outside the state. It's the way they act. Hot Wisconsin women tend to be frigging classless see you next Tuesdays who carry themselves in a "I'm better than you" way. This is from years of going to bars in Milwaukee and Madison and interacting with these yahoos. 

Whenever I've gone to Phoenix, Lexington or Oxford (Mississippi), the women are just unreal attractive and part of that is their personalities. Just way less standoffish than Wisconsin women. 

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

If we line up 100 beautiful women, 2 from each state are you going to be able to pick out the 10's from Miami and the 7's from Wisconsin? 

@incognito_manis correct. The volume in other places is more but there are 9's everywhere. My scale there are few, very few 10's anywhere. They do exist and location has little to do with it. 

Nah man you are missing the point.   As you are surrounded by beautiful women your rating scale changes.  It's just science...

2 minutes ago, R T said:

Then you should be well aware of the fact that there is physically attractive and unattractive people everywhere. Not exclusive to a location. 

My word, I never thought that was possible!  Now I have to rethink everything on the subject.

Maybe Will Smith can make a song about Madison Hot Yoga some time?

I'll give this to Wisconsin, I found my ten in Oak Creek and she's amazing.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Honestly, I don't think it's the difference in attractiveness between Wisconsin women and other women outside the state. It's the way they act. Hot Wisconsin women tend to be frigging classless see you next Tuesdays who carry themselves in a "I'm better than you" way. This is from years of going to bars in Milwaukee and Madison and interacting with these yahoos. 

Whenever I've gone to Phoenix, Lexington or Oxford (Mississippi), the women are just unreal attractive and part of that is their personalities. Just way less standoffish than Wisconsin women. 

Southern girls are definitely more friendly. Totally agree here that behavior differs regionally. But looks definitely don't. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

Southern girls are definitely more friendly. Totally agree here that behavior differs regionally. But looks definitely don't. 

Yeah, I'm just talking attractiveness in a general sense, not necessarily looks. Plenty of gorgeous women everywhere, just some areas provide easier opportunities to make the magic happen haha.

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, I'm just talking attractiveness in a general sense, not necessarily looks. Plenty of gorgeous women everywhere, just some areas provide easier opportunities to make the magic happen haha.

Girls in Kentucky thought that I had the accent.  And since I had a little cash as a grad student, and manners, well I soon learned that the dating scene was pretty simple.  Open doors, engage in conversation, pick up the check.  Easy peasy.