NFL News & Notes

Leader

41 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We should trade a conditional 7th for him and turn him back into Notre Dame Claypool and then laugh at the Bears some more. 

Never know ... Cole Kmet was teammates with him at ND and thinks it's mainly the constant losing that has worn on Claypool.  I'm not sure the bears have won a game since Claypool was acquired .. maybe one or two at first, but it's been a full calendar year since the Bears have won. 

https://www.nbcsportschicago.com/nfl/chicago-bears/cole-kmet-shares-why-he-believes-chase-claypool-succeeded-at-notre-dame-but-struggled-with-bears/510451/?cid=sm_npd_rsn_chi_fb_mn&fbclid=IwAR1It0W1D_WXw6exD-sameH9lSbM5fFAeO54Tan_Zs9ph2gpgRfGpis2SrM

Edited by {Family Ghost}

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Anyone on ESPN judging other peoples employers is just the right amount of rich for me. Rodgers is the anti-hero to all the people that suckle the J&J teet.

Nick Wright better start enjoying the hypocrisy. He works for it too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I have to imagine that SOMEONE will trade something for him.

He isn't worth a pick, but if he gets released, might be worth a flyer and giving him a short leash.   He's big and can run.  You have to weigh what he brings vs the development of your receivers and Jordan Love.

7 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

He isn't worth a pick, but if he gets released, might be worth a flyer and giving him a short leash.   He's big and can run.  You have to weigh what he brings vs the development of your receivers and Jordan Love.

Someone's gonna throw a conditional Day 3 pick at him that probably doesn't convey unless he's on his best behavior.  You can throw a conditional 7th at Chicago or compete in FA for him.  He's not a good fit with Green Bay since they probably like their WR room, but for a team that isn't as flush with WR talent I'd take a gamble on him.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

Anyone on ESPN judging other peoples employers is just the right amount of rich for me. Rodgers is the anti-hero to all the people that suckle the J&J teet.

Nick Wright better start enjoying the hypocrisy. He works for it too.

I haven't read any of Nick Wright's other....x's?..... but how is Nick Wright judging other people's employers with this post?  He's pointing out the hypocrisy of Rodgers working for the J&J heir without any commentary as to the companies involved.   His own...X...(at least the one you posted) isn't actually hypocritical in any way

3 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

Fox/Espn they’re both living off drug companies writing them a check.

Nick Wright isn't saying that's a bad thing - I think you've completely misunderstood Nick Wright's post.   He's saying it's hypocritical if you are specifically criticising someone else for doing it while accepting your own checks.     Aaron Rodgers is doing just that, Nick Wright is not.