NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol

That happened to me once in college.  Corner started out 5 yards off and then I looked in to watch the snap and the sneaky ****er walked up on me just out of my peripheral.  When the ball snapped he stuck his helmet in my chin and knocked me on my ***.  Was embarrassing as hell LOL.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

That happened to me once in college.  Corner started out 5 yards off and then I looked in to watch the snap and the sneaky ****er walked up on me just out of my peripheral.  When the ball snapped he stuck his helmet in my chin and knocked me on my ***.  Was embarrassing as hell LOL.

I wish more CBs played like this. Mano y Mano.

1 hour ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Heh. Heh.  Heh.  Great football story!

I was the sneaky SOB once.  I played QB and was running for my life on a passing play.  Big old kid hit me when I was out of bounds on their sideline.  15 yard penalty.

He took his helmet off and was yukking it up with his friends about 10 yards away from me.  Refs were huddling up, so I took the ball, whipped it at his head, hit him and knocked him out cold.

Video guy was rolling on me the whole time and it was awesome to watch afterwards.

We did win.

Course, then I went to college.  Ended up at a house party.  The house the "big old kid" was living in.  He recognized me right away.  Came over and offered me a beer and apologized for the cheap shot.  I apologized for knocking him out.  He grinned and we were all good.

Fun times.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:
39 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Harbaugh to Seattle! My dream of Jesse Minter as our DC is likely gone with him to Seattle. 

Really didn't want him in the NFC.

not sure where you are seeing this

Harbaugh is meeting w/ Chargers today still from what I see?

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

lol that's where I was going with it but wasn't sure if that was "acceptable" or not these days lol

I'm too giddy to care about being cancelled.

I am also too old to talk about being cancelled.

• Like 1