NFL News & Notes

Leader

TSwift is the phenomenon that she is because people like her music but more importantly for the female demographic because of who she is and what she stands for.

The stand she took when she tried to buy her music from the label only for them to sell it to someone who despises her was as ballzy a move as any musician (mediocre or not) has ever taken.

She has become the poster girl for feminism across the world hence why she has 300m+ fans and rakes in the money anywhere she goes.

Edited by OzPackfan
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You don't know my feelings about Lana.  But you are correct, I do hate fun.

fun. is Jack Antonoff co-writing and producing. Taylor Swift is Jack Antonoff co-writing and producing. Lana Del Rey is Jack Antonoff co-writing and producing. 

2 minutes ago, OzPackfan said:

TSwift is the phenomenon that she is because people like her music but more importantly for the female demographic because of who she is and what she stands for.

The stand she took when she tried to buy her music from the label only for them to sell it to someone who despises her was as ballzy a move as any musician (mediocre or not) has ever taken.

She has become the poster girl for feminism across the world hence why she has 300m+ fans and rakes in the money anywhere she goes.

This and people are stupid too haha. She sings catchy toons you can't get out of your head. Bee bobby crap about your ex and crap. Kids eat that up..........but kids is dumb. 

3 minutes ago, OzPackfan said:

Keshas better. She don't need no man. Only ghosts.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

fun. is Jack Antonoff co-writing and producing. Taylor Swift is Jack Antonoff co-writing and producing. Lana Del Rey is Jack Antonoff co-writing and producing. 

Makes sense.  Lana Del Rey is the most digestible version.  Don't hate her, do like her more than TS.  Greatly prefer other female fronted groups in a similar, but different genre.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Makes sense.  Lana Del Rey is the most digestible version.  Don't hate her, do like her more than TS.  Greatly prefer other female fronted groups in a similar, but different genre.   

I love babymetal too. Sue is a legend.

I assume that's who you mean.

Edited by HighCalebR

4 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

I'd get to know Lana. Shooooot and all the ladies I've known who are into Lana are down with some kind of good time.

Hey girl, you’re into Lana? Statistically speaking that’s a good thing. You into analytics?

”SLAP!”

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

IIRC you HATE fun. and for all intensive purposes Talyor Swift has just been fun. with her as the lead singer for about a decade now so it checks out that you wouldn't like her. Same with Lana Del Rey. 

Couple years ago the WWE had a wrestling named Lana.  She was actually one of those FSU college football girls with that Jen Sterger chick that would always get on tv.  She aged well.  Terrible wrestler, but very cute.  Her claim to fame was having Nia Jax powerbomb her through tables every week.

Whenever she'd get on tv, I'd tell my wife that the next time we go to a live event, one of the signs I make is going to say "Spell Lana backwards!".

Just my contribution to this thread this morning after having two cups of very strong coffee.  Apologies.

• Like 2