NFL News & Notes

Leader

Did the 70% watch other things on the service, or forget to unsubscribe and not miss 10 dollars per month?  Cause I promise that is what I would do.  I have been paying for Netflix for like a year and have only ever logged in when my dad wanted to watch a movie when he came over.  I also got Paramount plus so I could watch Beavis and Butthead.  Haven't used that in 6 or 7 months.

4 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:
1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Is this dude worth 24 a year with 17.33 guaranteed per year? Seems pretty rich for me. 

Texans, WR Nico Collins agree to 3-year, $72.75M extension - ESPN

Yes.

agreed.

when you factor in it is an extension onto his current last year remaining on his rookie deal, it is effectively a 4 year contract that is worth a total of $76M.  

23 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Got to do it another year or two before I'd go that far.  

Hes a second tier receiver and his contract now reflects that. Should give stability for stroud to develop. 

It is nice to see that texans organization being run well for a change IMO. 

When looking back at the 2021 draft, GB fans love to gripe about GB taking Myers (#62) over Humphrey (#63) in RD2.  Taking Amari (#85) over Collins (#89) in RD3 was worse.  Seems like I remember several posters in here being pretty high on Collins at the time. 

35 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

The list of guys who would have been better draft picks in that spot than Amari Rodgers is pretty long.  Like they could have had Nico Collins, sure, but they also could have had Amon-Re St. Brown.

We could have gotten a punter, or a kicker and it would have been better than Rodgers. 

12 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

Hes a second tier receiver and his contract now reflects that. Should give stability for stroud to develop. 

It is nice to see that texans organization being run well for a change IMO. 

What do you consider '2nd tier receiver?' 

Just outside of the top 10?