NFL News & Notes

Leader

7 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

This guy is such a f****** phony 🤣🤣

I love how he plays, but I wish someone would take him aside and tell him "yo Russ, you don't have to convince people you're the most Christian, hardest-working person 24/7/365. Just play well, be good to kids, hand some dinners out to the homeless on Thanksgiving, everyone will love you just as much." 

11 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I love how he plays, but I wish someone would take him aside and tell him "yo Russ, you don't have to convince people you're the most Christian, hardest-working person 24/7/365. Just play well, be good to kids, hand some dinners out to the homeless on Thanksgiving, everyone will love you just as much." 

Me too. He reminds me of a better McNabb. A guy you can never count out. 

Kevin Seifert -  This tracks with the 2019 surge in offensive holding flags, followed by the huge drop in 2020. Holding flags through Week 9:

2018: 432
2019: 583
2020: 285
2021: 428

Guess they figured since there were no fans in the stands last year to get the hell out of there as quick as possible.

17 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Russell Wilson walks the walk.  I get your post, but he does A LOT off the field for his community.  Its probably laid on too thick, but he is a legit good guy, and a great leader.  Spends most Sundays running for his life, but he is the best deep ball thrower in the NFL.

• Like 1

Peter Bukowski -  Some good insight from Peter Schrager on the OBJ trade: Odell has wanted to play for McVay for years. They had a pre-existing relationship after meeting in LA, so when Beckham became available, McVay reached out directly.

///

All teams that were lined up.....that supposedly were OBJ's teams of consideration? It was all a smoke screen.

1 hour ago, NFLGURU said:

Spends most Sundays running for his life, but he is the best deep ball thrower in the NFL.

I thought to comment about this aspect of your post....but then figured to accept it as your opinion, respect it as such t and not say that I think you're full of it  LOL

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I thought to comment about this aspect of your post....but then figured to accept it as your opinion, respect it as such t and not say that I think you're full of it  LOL

Idk I've thought the same thing as well at times

Kevin Seifert -   Novak's crew does lead the NFL, but he's pretty close with Land Clark and Shawn Hochuli. As usual, Bill Vinovich's crew has thrown the fewest flags.

Novak: 17.3 per game
Clark: 16.9
Hochuli: 16.4
Vinovich: 11.0

///

We need to start keeping track of the refs calling our games.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

I thought to comment about this aspect of your post....but then figured to accept it as your opinion, respect it as such t and not say that I think you're full of it  

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-all-32-nfl-quarterbacks-deep-passing

.7 off the leader so far this year (Kyler Murray).    

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/deep-ball-completion-percent-leaders-2021

Edited by NFLGURU

2 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

This is a classic case of over analyzing things.  Out of control analytics. Damn lies and statistics.

Listening to Florio sucks balls.  Just happened to mention two former viking QBs.  BullSh**!

Two of the very best ever....Dan Marino and Darryl Lamonica.