NFL News & Notes

Leader

19 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Are we 100% sure Woods did not get Harding'd by team OBJ?

Lol, I saw someone else ask that question in an NFL group on Idiotbook.

But no, Woods didn't even know he tore his ACL until after practice. Like, he sustained the injury knowing he messed up his knee, but kept practicing only to find out his ACL was toast after practice.

DJ Dozier, who was vaccinated just got out of the hospital after struggling breathing. His COVID symptoms appeared to be pretty severe. Seems to be on the road to recovery. 

I hope the scientists who are studying this disease can come to some conclusions as to a certain trait that would be most susceptible to severe symptoms. There has to be some connection within ones DNA.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Go back to the original quote which everybody seems not to understand. The Rams, are the darlings of the media and the cool pick to win it all. 

One more injury to the WR group and they are going to be an early out in the playoffs. 

What quote are you talking about?

I was referring to your post that I quoted above and initially responded to.

Ian Rapoport -  Bucs standout DT Vita Vea was diagnosed with a bone bruise and slight MCL sprain after his MRI, source said. There was some concern there for more, and Vea may miss some time. But could have been much worse.

///

A vital cog to their DL and a great draft selection.

2 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

Seen this mentioned on a few NFL news sites, Teddy turns down a tackle opportunity. I guess, given his injury history, I’d give him a pass, but I might feel differently if he was on my team…

it's the broncos vs the eagles... and it's like not that big of a deal even within the context.  You don't want your QB running in and being the guy who got pancaked.  Which is exactly what happened to the guy who ran past Teddy after he "pulled up"

Scott Pioli -   I said last week when everyone was raving about the Rams trading away all of their draft capital - it better work.

The Rams record against teams w/a winning record this year is 1-2.
The combined record of the opponents they have their 7-wins against is 21-42-1

Field Yates -  The Chiefs are signing QB Shane Buechele from their practice squad to the 53-man roster. The reason? The Cardinals attempted to sign Buechele to their active roster, per source. Both Kyler Murray and Colt McCoy are currently dealing with injuries.

///

AZ might be in trouble.......

Sam Fortier -  The Washington Football Team will have rapper and DC native Wale perform at halftime of the team’s game on Monday Night Football vs. the Seattle Seahawks on Nov. 29.

Per the release, Wale will be performing his 2020 hit “Sue Me.”

:)

Matthew Fairburn -   Patriots OT Trent Brown said last year he almost died when an IV mishap caused air to enter his bloodstream prior to the Raiders' game against the Browns. He said it took him almost eight months to feel right again and he considered retiring.