NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Leader said:

ProFootballTalk -  Stan Kroenke reportedly threatens to cut his own deal in the St. Louis litigation, forcing the rest of the league to face the music without him.

Stay classy Stan.  You're everything we thought your were.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leader said:

ProFootballTalk -  Stan Kroenke reportedly threatens to cut his own deal in the St. Louis litigation, forcing the rest of the league to face the music without him.

54 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Stay classy Stan.  You're everything we thought your were.

Billionaires don't become billionaires by rolling over and playing dead. Don't be surprised if he does there will be retribution. He might be the next one to have emails suddenly become public that could be embarrassing. 

The other 31 owners are not going to let him get away with this. This could turn into quite a **** show. 

• Like 1

Peter Bukowski -   Bill Belichick says you don't know who you are until Thanksgiving. Well we are a week away and right now there are 11 teams who actually matter. Everyone else, nice season.

BUF
KC
NE
BAL
TEN
AZ
GB
TB
DAL
LAR
SF

That's it. That's the list.

Tampa Bay Times -   EXCLUSIVE: Bucs receiver Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols, according to his former live-in chef.

• Andrew Brandt -  Translation: Brown didn't pay his former live-in chef.

Quote:  Brown’s girlfriend, model Cydney Moreau, told Los Angeles chef Steven Ruiz in a text message July 2 that Brown was willing to pay $500 if he could get a Johnson & Johnson vaccination card.

“Can you get the COVID cards?” Moreau texted Ruiz on July 2, according to a screen grab he provided to the Tampa Bay Times.

“I can try,” Ruiz responded.

“JNJ shot. Ab said he would give you $500,” Moreau texted.

Brown wanted the Johnson & Johnson vaccine card, Ruiz alleged, because it’s the only one that consists of a single shot and would require less paperwork.

The wide receiver and his personal chef fell out over an uncollected debt. Ruiz, who owns Taste ThatLA, says he is owed $10,000. He spoke publicly for the first time about Brown after trying unsuccessfully to extract a settlement from the Super Bowl champion Bucs and after talks with Brown’s lawyer went nowhere.

Edited by Leader

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

I did.

I implore everyone not to.  Just imagine a horrible domestic violence scene in your head.

Then multiply it by 10 and make sure you include a young baby and a cat.

Hmmm...I didnt see the cat. Surprised this guy's not been picked up already.

5 hours ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -   Bill Belichick says you don't know who you are until Thanksgiving. Well we are a week away and right now there are 11 teams who actually matter. Everyone else, nice season.

BUF
KC
NE
BAL
TEN
AZ
GB
TB
DAL
LAR
SF

That's it. That's the list.

Gonna have to expand that list. If you can make the playoffs you matter lol.

9 hours ago, Leader said:

Tampa Bay Times -   EXCLUSIVE: Bucs receiver Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols, according to his former live-in chef.

Quote:  Brown’s girlfriend, model Cydney Moreau, told Los Angeles chef Steven Ruiz in a text message July 2 that Brown was willing to pay $500 if he could get a Johnson & Johnson vaccination card.

“Can you get the COVID cards?” Moreau texted Ruiz on July 2, according to a screen grab he provided to the Tampa Bay Times.

Brown wanted the Johnson & Johnson vaccine card, Ruiz alleged, because it’s the only one that consists of a single shot and would require less paperwork.

The wide receiver and his personal chef fell out over an uncollected debt. Ruiz, who owns Taste ThatLA, says he is owed $10,000. He spoke publicly for the first time about Brown after trying unsuccessfully to extract a settlement from the Super Bowl champion Bucs and after talks with Brown’s lawyer went nowhere.

I'd have put him on blast literally the second he offered me $500. 

Dude you've made $80 million. Don't ask anyone to do shady ish for you for chump change. That's disrespectful. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Leader said:

Very curious to see what the outcome of this is. I'm assuming Brown is dead *** guilty, if not, apologies.

Desantis just signed into law yesterday a (unconstitutional) law that would make the punishment, for any kind of mask mandate in Florida by a private business that offers extensive testing, to be a 50k fine per employee. Is the NFL gonna sign on as part of the lawsuit to get an emergency injunction to stop the law?

Do they simply suspend his *** for the remainder of the season for submitting the fake card?

Is their punishment of him limited to the 50k as negotiated in the NFLPA agreement?

Do they bury the team in retaliation for this? Say, a $2 million dollar fine and loss of draft picks?

Do they try and get an exemption to the law? Would the Desantis administration be amicable to that? Probably not.