NFL News & Notes

Leader

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

I've no clue what passes they throw to this guy, but thats some streak.

I saw this a bit back that Larry Fitzgerald has like way more tackles than he does drops in his career. I thought it was made up at first lol

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Ian Rapoport -  Seahawks RB Chris Carson, who has been sidelined with a neck injury, is expected to have season-ending surgery and will be placed on Injured Reserve. His 2021 season ends after just 4 games, as his neck never improved enough for him to get back on the field.

///

Goodbye Seahawks. Thanks for participating.

Guys, the Seahawks are dead, but we've all got to be smart enough at this point to recognize losing a RB (Even a special one, which Carson is not) doesn't bury trans

Adam Schefter -  Atlanta’s Calvin Ridley is eligible to be activated off the non-football injury list this week, but Falcons’ HC Arthur Smith said today that he had no update on his standout wide receiver, who stepped away from the game to tend to his mental health.

Adam Schefter -   New Orleans’ QB Taysom Hill signed a unique four-year, hybrid-type of contract extension that could be worth anywhere between $40 million and $95 million, depending on the position he plays, and includes $22.5 million guaranteed, sources tell ESPN.