Hair Style

So I’ve always gotten the same haircut, a 2 on the side, 5 on top, and trimmed bangs so I’m able to spike it in the front. 

I’m kind of inept when it comes to hair styles and I’m looking for suggestions. I have thinner hair that grows like a damn cotton ball so i have to get it cut often.

What kind of cuts do you guys have?

I just use sheers with no guide. And go over my head and face every other day. Takes like 2 mins just zooming around.

Thinking about getting one of those electric rechargeable razors where I can just zoom it around in the shower. Knock some time off that 2 mins.

7 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Thinking about getting one of those electric rechargeable razors where I can just zoom it around in the shower. Knock some time off that 2 mins.

Worth the investment, but you have to clean and oil the blades frequently, or the clippers die within a year if you're lucky.

7 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Just buy a nice one and take care of it and the blades. Oil it and keep it clean, and don't keep it in the bathroom.
Had mine since 2011 when I started school. Still works fine.

Those cheap ones you tend to not take care of, they aren't durable and the blades go to hell fast and will drive you nuts when they pinch you when they start going to hell.

Archived