Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles - What year is it?

Deadpulse

Feels like the first Super Bowl that Tom goes 5 wide and just starts field marshaling out their. Usually I feel like we come out so scripted and it doesn't work until Josh and Tom start to feel things out and work it.

Eagles on the road against the best no huddle team in football should be interesting for the Eagles defense. Much worse team on the road but I haven't seen the dome splits.

19 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Delhomme was pretty good that year, from what I remember. He was always bringing the Panthers back.

Yeah he was. And he had the game of his life in the Super Bowl, after the first quarter and a half when they had negative total yardage.

One thing I would like to see is more Gronk earlier. Sometimes in these games, McDaniels gets too cute early with his playcalls and spreads it around a little too much for my liking.

Just keep feeding 87. 

Just heard on NFL Network that Edelman thought he could’ve played today if he was eligible (although probably a bit of an exaggeration). I’m kind of shocked how badly Belichick botched the IR return rule this year. Even Edelman at 50% would’ve been a massive upgrade over Dorsett today.

Two weeks ago, when they made this game, I thought "Good for them, I won't even be as tense for this one because I like the Eagles, and they have nothing left to prove."

Now, just before the game:

1136869_orig.jpg

It's 53 people I don't know, representing an area I've barely visited in a country I wasn't born in...why the hell do I care so much? Is there something wrong with me?

Archived