TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

4 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I'm in a different time zone....has the Jets missed their pick?

They were on the clock from 4:20-5:20, before BowserBroncos (you obviously) went of the clock at 5:20. 5:20 EST is 2:20 PST, which is 23 minutes ago. You are technically on the clock and have been for 23 minutes (until 6:20 EST, which is 3:20pm PST; in which the Detroit Lions are otc).

6 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I'm in a different time zone....has the Jets missed their pick?

@BowserBroncos   NYJ have until 520 EST to make their pick.  I believe it is now 540 EST, so you can pick.   I do know @KingOfTheDot was looking at trading down, so maybe he is working on that.  

Fri, Mar 09, 2018 4:40 PM Fri, Mar 09, 2018 5:20 PM 2ND 17 49 410 NYJ New York Jets

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@BowserBroncos   NYJ have until 520 EST to make their pick.  I believe it is now 540 EST, so you can pick.   I do know @KingOfTheDot was looking at trading down, so maybe he is working on that.  

Fri, Mar 09, 2018 4:40 PM Fri, Mar 09, 2018 5:20 PM 2ND 17 49 410 NYJ New York Jets

Well I'm going to make my pick

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

sounds fair.  You are technically OTC by what I see.  Just don't take someone I want;)

Did you wanted Kirk? I wanted St. Brown and with Kirk and Chark still on the board I thought that I could trade down a little, but Chargers drafted him ahead of me....so I went BPA that - in the end - was a need too.

Kirk to Kirk TDs in Denver soon.

Archived