TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

$12 million per year is $3 million more per year than I'd pay.

Interesting to see where different people and fan bases value players and certainly positions on roster. I think he has two knocks. One is his emotion on the field. He has a few penalties especially when we are losing. The second which people often zoom in on is his ypc. Last year the knock was his lack of touchdowns which he sorted this year, the ypc is partly because of what we ask of him in the offense he often catches screens or lines up behind the LOS and because of our lack of playmakers he gets too many touches which are not ‘standard’ WR touches. He has a lot of receptions because of this fact but although I don’t want him to leave irl I think if he was on a roster with a top QB and a true number 1 receiver or someone who actually has a tight end who is a receiving threat he would increase these numbers just because of his ability to make people miss and the fact he wouldn’t be double teamed all the time.

1 hour ago, BringinDaPain said:

Landry's top 3 landing spots in my eyes IRL are MIA, SF or CHI. Still think he and Miami will work something out.

I hope the niners don't go after him. He's basically the same type of receiver we have. Much rather have ARob, who I think offers us a little something different

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

@ny92jefferis, kudos, it looks like everything is running smoothly again this year!

I think the kudos goes to the commissioner...which ahem, is moi (of course, I'm kidding, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, but it's fun to render arbitrary judgement on things)

Archived