Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

7 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

O rly?

Listening to Boston Sports Radio (including the hosts who think Doug Pederson is a moron) say otherwise.  I find that hard to believe that city of Boston isn't brimming with confidence thinking they'll beat us with no worries.  C'mon, it's the genius, Bill Belichick and Tom Terrific...what's to worry about?

I live in Boston. No one around me thinks the Eagles have a chance

Must not be listening very hard. I live in New England and plenty of pats fans are scared this week and were scared last week. This is a weak pats team compared to years past.

This articial no one believes in us crap eagles fans are playing is hilarious. Even guys on WEEI (the biggest sports station in New England) has guys who are picking against. Former pats employees are very frightened (see Lombardi's podcast following championship weekend). 

People who are blindly picking the Pats on the radio station couldn't name more than 5 eagles players and just say things like "pats aren't losing" and just move on to super bowl trip talk. When I lived in PA the same crap was said on eagles radio. More money has come in on the eagles and plenty of people believe they can win. Everyone is rooting for the eagles.

And if the eagles don't win? Imagine if they had wentz.

11 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

O rly?

Listening to Boston Sports Radio (including the hosts who think Doug Pederson is a moron) say otherwise.  I find that hard to believe that city of Boston isn't brimming with confidence thinking they'll beat us with no worries.  C'mon, it's the genius, Bill Belichick and Tom Terrific...what's to worry about?

Trust me.  I'm in Boston rn, we've been to this rodeo too many times to expect it to be easy.  People are optimistic but expect a tight game and think you guys will be a tough matchup.

5 hours ago, iothar said:

Must not be listening very hard. I live in New England and plenty of pats fans are scared this week and were scared last week. This is a weak pats team compared to years past.

This articial no one believes in us crap eagles fans are playing is hilarious. Even guys on WEEI (the biggest sports station in New England) has guys who are picking against. Former pats employees are very frightened (see Lombardi's podcast following championship weekend). 

People who are blindly picking the Pats on the radio station couldn't name more than 5 eagles players and just say things like "pats aren't losing" and just move on to super bowl trip talk. When I lived in PA the same crap was said on eagles radio. More money has come in on the eagles and plenty of people believe they can win. Everyone is rooting for the eagles.

And if the eagles don't win? Imagine if they had wentz.

j1Zxuh8.jpg

^^^

Relevant to the above post:

no one
ˈnō ˌwən/
no person; not a single person.

ar·ti·fi·cial
ˌärdəˈfiSHəl/
made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally, typically as a copy of something natural.

Just now, lancerman said:

You're not the underdogs!!! Only the Patriots can be the underdogs! Now stop and go watch Rocky again.

Pats Fan: "This artificial no one believes in us crap eagles fans are playing is hilarious."

*Posts image of game picks by national writers and analysts where literally 35 people picked the Patriots and 0 picked the Eagles*

Pats Fan: Eagles fan sure are sensitive about this artificial no one believes in them crap.

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Actually the line is down to 4.5.  By the comparison the Pats were 7 point favorites in SB39.

This'll be a competitive game.

And to add to this, if you take the average point spread over the last 10 Super Bowls, its also 4.5 points.  So the Eagles are a completely normal underdog historically speaking.  

Archived