Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

Loving so many matchups across the board for the Eagles

Eagles O Line vs Pats front 7

Nelly Algholor vs Eric Rowe?

Zach Ertz vs Pat Chung?

Eagles D Line vs Pats O lIne

Gets the Eagles run game going and a a lack of pass rush on Nick Foles. Don't be shocked at the results

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

While i dont totally disagree with you, both players are playing the best football of their career this year.

Bradham had a better year in 2016 I would argue, but this is probably the best I've seen from Kendricks.

Edit: FWIW I just checked PFF and they have them ranked as such. 

Telvin Smith 7th

Mychal Kendricks 13th

Nigel Bradham 22nd

Myles Jack 30th

So, Smith gives them the edge, but Bradham and Kendricks are underrated by non Eagles fans.

Before the season started I figured the NFC representative for the Super Bowl in Minnesota would either be Green Bay (for the ultimate troll), New Orleans (because of Peterson) or Seattle (with Blair Walsh kicking the game winning field goal).

I'm glad none of that happened. It sucks it ended up being the Vikings losing in the NFCCG, but at least now we can't lose at home!

All that said, I'm rooting for New England. Watching Brady extend his lead would just be too cool to miss.

Just now, Eagles23 said:

Hence the ? Not sure who the Nickel is for the Pats. Thought I saw Rowe playing some Nickel vs the Jaguars

Belichick always tries to get the most favorable matchups for his corners. If Agholor is on the field in a 3WR package it'll be Butler on him, with Gilmore likely on Smith and Rowe on Jeffery.

1 hour ago, Starless said:

Belichick always tries to get the most favorable matchups for his corners. If Agholor is on the field in a 3WR package it'll be Butler on him, with Gilmore likely on Smith and Rowe on Jeffery.

Rowe on Jeffrey is something I don't think the Pats want to see

9 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

Rowe on Jeffrey is something I don't think the Pats want to see

Generally speaking, if that's the matchup, I expect Rowe to have McCourty helping him. 

That's why if Pederson is smart, he'll use Burton extensively in this game.

Archived