Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

And who determines if it is "kosher"?

The fact that anyone is saying "I'll accept a loss as long as no one cheated" is ridiculous. To me, that sounds an awful lot like "if they lose, I'm going to find something to complain about being unfair or I'll buy into any crackpot theory of cheating that comes out afterwards"

I mean we just had a 30 page post game of the AFCCG with nothing but complaining about the refs.

51 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I just think it's weird we already need the "hopefully everything is fair and kosher" caveat. 

Well, maybe if a certain team wouldn't skirt the rules to gain competitive advantages and be involved in scandals/controversy, then there wouldn't to be such a caveat.  Not trying to open up the can of worms, but c'mon let's not pretend nothing happened and put our heads in the sand.

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

Well, maybe if a certain team wouldn't skirt the rules to gain competitive advantages and be involved in scandals/controversy, then there wouldn't to be such a caveat.  Not trying to open up the can of worms, but c'mon let's not pretend nothing happened and put our heads in the sand.

"skirt the rules" aka play within the rules in contexts that opposing teams aren't using. oh no, don't get creative 

38 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

And who determines if it is "kosher"?

The fact that anyone is saying "I'll accept a loss as long as no one cheated" is ridiculous. To me, that sounds an awful lot like "if they lose, I'm going to find something to complain about being unfair or I'll buy into any crackpot theory of cheating that comes out afterwards"

So, rules haven't been violated before?!

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

in every game. i saw the eagles violate the rules just last week. i saw the pats do it, too. 

You know what I'm referring to...evidence had to be destroyed for God's sake.  Teams that don't egregiously violate the rules don't get punished.  You don't get fined the MAX and have draft picks taken away for something trivial.  We're not talking about getting away with some holding here.

Just now, jonu62882 said:

You know what I'm referring to...evidence had to be destroyed for God's sake.  Teams that don't egregiously violate the rules don't get punished.  You don't get fined the MAX and have draft picks taken away for something trivial.  We're not talking about getting away with some holding here.

ah yes. thank you, now i know why the patriots win so many games. i'm glad we're already looking for excuses. 

39 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

And so it begins lol

51 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

ah yes. thank you, now i know why the patriots win so many games. i'm glad we're already looking for excuses. 

No excuses, just dont want to find out years down the line that Billy Boy had some nefarious activities going on that violated some rules.

Archived