Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You guys don't strike me as good losers.

Meh, I wouldn't say we are generally worse than the average fan base when they lose.

We definitely aren't as bad as a lot of the people that come out of wood work after their team loses to the Pats and makes excuse after excuse though.

Either way, we shouldn't even be getting into that crap. We've had some good football discussion here so far, let's keep it going. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's why. 

Patriots fans haven't experienced defeat much which has made them some of the most annoying and arrogant fans in sports.

Well comes with the territory. But if it makes you feel better, I don't think worrying about us making excuses is problem you're going to have to deal with

What scares me is the play action that killed the Pats defense last week at times.

Eagles run game is deadly enough to warrant extensive attention, but they've also got some very dangerous playmakers in Ertz, Jeffrey, and even Agolor at times. 

Our LBs  are not a good coverage unit and our secondary got caught looking in the backfield quite a bit last week. 

Need to clean that up.

2 hours ago, Starless said:

Generally speaking, if that's the matchup, I expect Rowe to have McCourty helping him. 

That's why if Pederson is smart, he'll use Burton extensively in this game.

I agree. I'm hoping Pederson recognizes the Potential Mismatch and the Eagles come out in 2TE packages a lot. Burton and Ertz on the field at the same time "could" be huge!

Hell I wouldn't mind seeing 3TE packages either, playing smash mouth and play action off that too. Should be a fun chess match. Hope Pederson and Foles are ready to play vs BB.

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

While i dont totally disagree with you, both players are playing the best football of their career this year.

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You're entitled to your opinion.

they're still a very good corps mind u i'm just very high on myles jack especially - much more so than pff is

15 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I'm sure if we win people will come up with something regardless 

I don't know what "people" will do, just saying that I will respect the outcome and be gracious as long as everything is kosher.

I'm proud of my team either way.  I think their future is bright, and we are battling so many injuries at key spots.  Nobody thought they'd be where they are now.

2 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

I don't know what "people" will do, just saying that I will respect the outcome and be gracious as long as everything is kosher.

I'm proud of my team either way.  I think their future is bright, and we are battling so many injuries at key spots.  Nobody thought they'd be where they are now.

this is a great post and im glad u and many eagles here echo that sentiment tbqh

12 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

I just think it's weird we already need the "hopefully everything is fair and kosher" caveat. 

13 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:
27 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

I just think it's weird we already need the "hopefully everything is fair and kosher" caveat. 

And who determines if it is "kosher"?

The fact that anyone is saying "I'll accept a loss as long as no one cheated" is ridiculous. To me, that sounds an awful lot like "if they lose, I'm going to find something to complain about being unfair or I'll buy into any crackpot theory of cheating that comes out afterwards"

Archived