Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

9 hours ago, showtime said:

According to Malcolm Butler, he has no idea why he was benched.  Nobody on the team knew Butler wasn't going to play until right before the game... Eric Rowe didn't even know.  Dude, what the hell is going on?

Yea, this decision just keeps looking worse and worse. 

15 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Slightly off topic, but what have the last 2 games played by the Eagles say about the Falcons defense, if anything?

I think that team was really underrated and extremely well balanced and gritty and was primed for a legit SB run. Too bad for them the 2017 Eagles were a thing (and Lulio Jones).

Falcons defense proved it was legit the way they held the Rams high powered offense in check. Super fast and young defense. Just sucks the offense couldn't hold it's weight. 

20 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Slightly off topic, but what have the last 2 games played by the Eagles say about the Falcons defense, if anything?

I think that team was really underrated and extremely well balanced and gritty and was primed for a legit SB run. Too bad for them the 2017 Eagles were a thing (and Lulio Jones).

The conditions for that game were awful. 

It was very windy and really cold

Feel like Minnesota did an awesome job hosting. The stadium looked amazing on TV so I don't think the Vikings will have to wait too long to host again. Having radio row and the morning football shows in the MOA was a genius idea. Much better than the hotel lobbies we're used to seeing.

Minnesota will always be a special place for Eagles fans now.

Helluva Game.  Congrats to both Pats & Philly Fans for your teams representing the NFL in the SB. Congrats to the Eagles for winning the SB for the first time since 1967. ;)

This might be one of, if not the, greatest upset(s) in history, but it was a great game start to finish.  Defense still wins championships (referencing the sack fumble).

10 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm willing to give Brady a pass on not catching that one.  It's pretty hard to catch a football when you're wearing that many rings. 

I'm not willing to give him a pass (though that was a funny comment lol) because I think his attempt to catch it seriously lacked effort.  Having said that the throw wasn't great, there was no reason to not plant your feet before the throw there was plenty of time for it.

Archived