Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

"Once Brady gets hit he turns into an average QB"

Yes, that sounds exactly like someone who has reached GOAT status

Eh, depending on how he meant it I'm not sure it's wrong. I'd say Brady when getting hit regularly is about as good as an average QB when not getting hit regularly. 

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It’s crazy, but expected, how uneasy I feel with a 22-12 halftime lead. I am much more confident in the Pats D adjusting to our offense than our D adjusting to Brady who will likely come out sharp.

No more Cooks is a huge break for the Eagles, but we saw the Pats overcome losing Gronk against a much better pass D, Brady will still be on fire. 

This is going to be another her heart pounding Pats SB, hopefully the good guys finally get win.

Honestly the Pats offense hasn't looked the same without Cooks spreading the field. 

They are still getting some chunk yards here and there, but aren't moving it as smoothly as before.

The Patriots defense is really going to have to crack down. 

Here's a thought. My feeling is that the halftime show for each Super Bowl, starting next season, should be a local act.

Super Bowl 56 will be in Los Angeles, and who better for that halftime show than Guns N' Roses? That Super Bowl will be held on February 6, 2022, which would be Axl Rose's 60th birthday - thus if GNR does that halftime show, the Super Bowl could serve as Axl's birthday party.

Archived