Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

1 minute ago, marshpit23 said:

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/11/mike-tomlin-on-jordan-berry-botched-hold-you-cant-have-hiccups-in-the-kicking-game/

Looks like he did hold for Pittsburgh. Here’s an article talking about a botched hold, but also states he’s been a good holder for the most part.

Ok...that's good...I was just basing it off what I had heard second-hand.  I never looked into it.  

28 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Would be similar timing to Cook’s deal. 

And hopefully it will get done because then all the priorities will be done for this year.  Next year, there isn't a lot on the plate as far as existing players due any extensions, as the only young player of any significance entering the final year of their contract is Udoh.  If he has a good year, they can consider signing him long-term to a modest deal, but that would also be dependent upon the progress of Davis.  They'll also have to consider whether to pick up Bradbury's option and then likely work on a better long-term deal for Danielle...and of course, what to do with Kirk's contract.  

7 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

If that last point is correct, it would mean that the Vikings have a maximum of 10 players unvaccinated. Assuming that those numbers are based on the 53 man roster, and not including the practice squad. 

That 80% sounds better than the 64% figure they had before.  But The worst of it is that 3 VERY key players, Cousins, Thielen, and Smith are still not vaccinated.  Losing them, especially all 3 at once, would be a disaster.

1 hour ago, PurplePainful said:

Wasn't sure where to put this, because I certainly didn't want to start a new topic.

[deleted]

Sorry, you are more then welcome to run a game here (we have many!), but you can't promote other forums like that.

See the global rules -> https://forums.footballsfuture.com/guidelines/

• Do not promote (SPAM) other websites in your posts, signatures, or PMs.  You may not link to other forums or chat rooms for any reason.  Do not promote personal social media profiles.