Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

1 hour ago, vikingsrule said:

Is Udoh really the best OL this year? Would be a good story and nice surprise to build around if that continues.

Yeah Udoh has been really amazing honestly, makes me kind of glad Dennison did not get vaccinated so the new guy could come in and put Udoh at OG which I believe was mostly his move and Dennison if he was in charge would not have made that move quite yet.  

Udoh has looked great, not a surprised he is the highest rated OL on the team.  I hope Surratt gets healthy, would be interesting how he looks when he gets some PT.

Also if Breeland keeps struggling and Cam is in the doghouse I would not mind seeing Hand get more snaps at CB.  

• Like 1

Chris Tomasson@christomasson

It sounds like #Vikings rookie RB Kene Nwangwu could return to practice as soon as Wednesday. He's missed the required 3 games on IR with hyperextended left knee. Once a player is designated for return off IR, a team has 21 days to activate him. Nwangwu did work on side last week

45 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Stephon GIlmore just got released could we see ourselves going after him? Do we have the cap space? Or is it even worth going after someone like him and could it put us over the top?

Considering he's still injured and he'll want to go to a contender once he's healthy, the answer is probably no.

31 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Considering he's still injured and he'll want to go to a contender once he's healthy, the answer is probably no.

People in this forum think were a playoff team so why not

He himself also think hes good to go so he may be healthy just waiting for week 6

Edited by mattyice0401

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

People in this forum think were a playoff steam so why not

It doesn't matter what we think, it's what he would think...and the Vikings have given no one any reason to believe at this point that they are a true contender.  

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I still havent found anything saying that he wants to go to a contender either just that he still wants to be paid like a top corner, Contenders are interested in him but I havent seen anything from himself....

You're probably not going to get a direct quote from him regarding that, but since he's likely going to be a free agent next year, there's no better way to maximize your value than to make plays on the big stage with someone who is actually going to be in the mix. 

He's not going to get big money playing for the Jaguars, Panthers, Broncos, Eagles or WFT (who all could afford to pay him outright what he wants) this year when, even if some of them make the playoffs, they ain't going anywhere in them.    

• 2 weeks later...