Blackshore Mafia - Nurses Win!

Dome

Also, sad to have died so early.

I snagged the gunsmith simply so that the mafia wouldn't have the option of taking the framer role. I suppose the good news is that my death allowed people to fully trust invests.

I knew it was Whicker all along. His tell is that he fears me when he is mafia and kills me immediately

15 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

FJ and LTBF lasted long into the game. Can someone give me the dossier on how they played / how well they played?

I'd like a breakdown as well. I thought we both played pretty great compared to last games. You missed a good game. Who killed you?

Edit: Just saw it was mafia 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

If it was me and I had the lynchproof role I would have came out with far sooner than you did. I think the timing of it made people skeptical.

I thought about it.  But the last few games I claimed earlier in the game and got crusified for it 

32 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

FJ and LTBF lasted long into the game. Can someone give me the dossier on how they played / how well they played?

I'm interested in someone's views on this as well

35 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

ltbf didnt freak out when he was being voted, and vig hit mafia. i didnt really feel he was mafia at any pointn

fj: smart role to grab with his bid. voted the right person at endgame. i thought he was fairly scummy though.

all in all, both played well in a civ loss.

LTBF really put us in a bind when he hit ksj, but he jumped the gun in shooting N1.  In a game like this with limited roles/abilities, he probably would have been better off waiting a couple nights.  But he played much better overall.  Although next time, don't say you're going to change your style after you get your role.  At first, I really thought you had gotten the cult role and freaked out a bit.

That was a good role for FJ to grab for sure, but he needs to work on how he engages in thread(I know that means a lot coming from someone who is called scum in every game).   He was a bit all over the place at times and near the top of everyone's scum list most of the game.  Which is why we were content to leave him alive.  Had he had any other role, he'd likely have been mislynched.  

51 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Also, sad to have died so early.

I snagged the gunsmith simply so that the mafia wouldn't have the option of taking the framer role. I suppose the good news is that my death allowed people to fully trust invests.

I knew it was Whicker all along. His tell is that he fears me when he is mafia and kills me immediately

Haha that's not why we killed you but it did cross my mind that I definitely shouldn't kill you early next time as mafia. 

Archived