Blackshore Mafia - Nurses Win!

Dome

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

And you got a kill each night. I thought the roles were only what were bid on. So you got an extra power not listed. Jmo

You do realize that in most games here, every scum member has an additional ability?

The kill is a factional thing.  

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You do realize that in most games here, every scum member has an additional ability?

The kill is a factional thing.  

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

There's always a mafia group hit. Otherwise games would take two weeks or longer.

Just going based on what the game was set up as. Powers were just what you could bid on. So there was a chance civs had no shot at all if all 4 mafia got powers plus the hit. Again, that' my opinion and why I took the 2 shot vig, what if Mafia got that as well....imo game setup leaned way towards mafia. Not why mafia won (that was due to missing civs imo)

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Just going based on what the game was set up as. Powers we just what you could bid on. So there was a chance civs had no shot at all if all 4 mafia got powers plus the hit. Again, that' my opinion and why I took the 2 shot vig, what if Mafia got that as well....imo game setup leaned way towards mafia. Not why mafia won (that was due to missing civs imo)

There were 20 players(not including the other) and ten roles.  8 of 16 townies got one and 2 of 4 mafia.

Plus, it's not like we got to discuss our bids with each other beforehand.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

There were 20 players(not including the other) and ten roles.  8 of 16 townies got one and 2 of 4 mafia.

Again. Its my opinion. We got lucky we got it close in terms of powers. Civs lost cause probably 4 civs we non existent in the game

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I also chose my role to prevent the mafia from having hits. Cause it said only roles were what you could bid on. No additional powers given.

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You know at the end of the Saw movies when the person has the flashback and realize everything just before they die? I had that with Whicker.

He had me until it was too late for me. Hats off.

Yep. Instantly after I locked it in. Made it even worse it took 5 minutes for someone to reply.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Every game has a mafia factional kill.  That's how the game works.

Well I've only play 4 I think. I went by what dome said at the start. So I still believe Mafia was overpowered/could have been wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overpowered

Archived