Blackshore Mafia - Nurses Win!

Dome

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

I should have shouted and pounded the table but i doubt anyone would have listened.  lol

If somehow you would have pounded it a bit more the night rags got killed I wood have listened! 

I was actually willing to change to Whicker that night, then coming on me so hard the last night it really made me want to stick to you after going back and reading so many people thought you were mafia. 

Damn. Oh well.

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

I guess I was onto something when I noticed that your rhyme scheme was different than dome's AA BB

LTBF --> I did notice that you were more relaxed and less angry this game, which is good.

I really did try and play better. Hopefully it continues going forward. I'm learning lol. 

So here is what was up with my poem. 

Day 1 I planned on posting it to see where the conversation went. I was getting a little heat so I decided to hold off. 

When I did post it I figured it was a little obvious so someone would figure it out in a day max. Once everyone didn't I tried to give little hints that were not too obvious. At that point I was content on letting it just play out and used the poem to see who would attempt to figure it out and what they thought. KSJ not trying was a dead giveaway as Mafia so I hit him lol.

Here is the poem

The ocean is my existence, it judges all

Night by night the rock comes alive

The demons stir and the Nurses thrive

Me and my orcas are here to help

The waves are our chariot and our bite is our fight

We ride the waves like magic in the night

4 souls we seek but 2 we need

Once my job is done the ocean will bleed

I was hoping somone would figure out I was a friendly guard and 2-Shot Vigilante with those lines.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Should of really went with my head and realized Rag was just willing to kill Whicker to get himself a little bit of a clear by pushing a Whicker Lynch.

played that out nice

My pushing you early then dropping it helped.  Although I really did think you had a good chance to be other.  Same with LTBF when I brought him up D1.  So I was kinda scum hunting.

And yeah, pushing Whicker the way I did was just to add chaos.

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

KSJ not trying was a dead giveaway as Mafia so I hit him lol.

Between day one and two I worked roughly 30 hours. So I didn't have much energy to put into the early game. Once I had time to get involved day three, it just came off as scummy.

Damn you work.

38 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Of course it would be LTBF.

Not so much regardless if I got a role or not, just the fact that I don't get into the game for the most part. That's what I hate about early exits.

It was me that hit you. I did it cause you jumped on Rags early push of me far too easily. Was a shot int he dark. I am sorry

Just now, Ragnarok said:

My pushing you early then dropping it helped.  Although I really did think you had a good chance to be other.  Same with LTBF when I brought him up D1.  So I was kinda scum hunting.

And yeah, pushing Whicker the way I did was just to add chaos.

Well I actually did have a little bit of a weird read on LTBF like you were implying. 

And I never really left the thought of you being mafia, but laying off helped me lay off a bit.

49 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well I actually did have a little bit of a weird read on LTBF like you were implying. 

And I never really left the thought of you being mafia, but laying off helped me lay off a bit.

Me pushing you isn't necessarily indicative of me being mafia.  Especially when a game starts that slow.

On 2/9/2018 at 12:38 AM, Ragnarok said:

Actually, I could see bcb as being the head of the cult.  He's been way, way quieter than usual and really done nothing.  He is definitely the type of player to sit back/go basically silent, recruit people, and let town spiral.  Normally, he will stick his neck out a bit or scum hunt, but I can't remember him doing any of that.  

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I  literally couldn't have spelled out Whicker and Rags were scum hard enough for you people Lololol 

I had you pegged pretty early on too.  But I wanted town to take you out for us.  That said, all of my concerns and comments about cult were 100% truthful.

My biggest fear was that you could recruit scum.  

34 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Not everyone that thinks you're mafia when you aren't is mafia.

I know, he was a special case lol. I wanted to use 1 of the Vig hits N1 if someone was standing out and he kind of did. I still got a Mafia with my other hit after digesting everything.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

To expand on this so you know how some people, myself included, approach games(not to be condescending or anything, I just know you're newer).  You can push someone for a number of reasons.  Obviously if you think they are scum, also just to get people talking, to see how people react to the push, etc.  For instance, if I'm a cop and I get a scum read on someone, I might try to push them with a multiquote or voting pattern case first to see how certain people respond or if they respond at all.  That's actually what I did D2 in Chaotic mafia when I had LTBF as anti-town.  I had to claim anyways to get him lynched, but it's good for gauging reactions.  If I'm scum, I might make a case like I did you to see if I can pick out people with power roles or people that are others.  And even if you're town, you can use it to try and pick out power roles in case you have a watching or protect ability.  But the method of making the case is consistent.  

I prefer the multiquote cases because it sets out a pattern of behavior, it makes people respond,  and it usually gets others involved which can be helpful regardless of your alignment.  "I'm voting X cause they voted/pushed me." or "I'm voting X cause they give me bad juju" usually don't garner as much reaction or involvement.  Unless it's EOD and everyone is scrambling.  

Archived