Blackshore Mafia - Nurses Win!

Dome

21 minutes ago, Ua said:

You had it figured out awhile back - I was like "ooooooh ****" when i saw you call out Rags and Whicker as mafia. You just needed to "pound the table" about it more 

As I've said before and I think malf mentioned in chat.  Something about me makes people think I'm scum every game.  At some point, just saying you think I'm scummy falls flat.  

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

I believe it was LTBF.

Sucks being hit by the vig when you're a civ special, eh ;)

Of course it would be LTBF.

Not so much regardless if I got a role or not, just the fact that I don't get into the game for the most part. That's what I hate about early exits.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

As I've said before and I think malf mentioned in chat.  Something about me makes people think I'm scum every game.  At some point, just saying you think I'm scummy falls flat.  

No worries, you'll be the default day 1 lynch from this day forward so you don't have to worry about it too long.

18 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

All the bids are saved on my computer at home. Don’t want to mess with digging through PMs on my phone right now, but I can post them tonight.

bcb had Nightly conversions. Nilla civs only. And he only had enough elixir to convert 2 players.

at night he offered them a vial, They could drink the vial and join him or refuse and die the next night (darth pees “answering the call of the sea”) if a therapist or doctor didn’t visit them. 

Bcb was also a Nightly compulsive commuter unable to be visited at night(he didn’t know this), giving out poems in lieu of invest results or hits.

Wow. That would have been interesting if someone else actually got a poem. No one did right lol?

Did anyone figure out my Poem?

It was completely made up by me. The whole thing. Had nothing to do with the others. 

Since the game is over @domepatrol91, do you think you could have figured it out if you were playing?

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He later hit ksj.  50-50 on a 2 shot vig is pretty solid.

The ksj hit really changed the game. It was looking like a nurse runaway victory before that.

also it would’ve been interesting had mafia been the one to try to hit bcb. They would’ve known he couldn’t be night hit, but that’s a little trickier to come out with than it was for touch as a civ

3 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Wow. That would have been interesting if someone else actually got a poem. No one did right lol?

It was completely made up by me. The whole thing. Had nothing to do with the others. 

Since the game is over @domepatrol91, do you think you could have figured it out if you were playing?

I got a poem when I tried to hit bcb

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@LetTheBallFlyno idea why this quoted untouch...

I don’t think I would’ve bought that you received that poem. It didn’t necessarily fit with the others.

Not sure what I would’ve done with that doubt, probably ignored it or tried to get you lynched honestly

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:
7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I got a poem when I tried to hit bcb

What was it?

Sweet young child, you can't kill what is dead
Are you with me or the 
Nurses in Red?
You're far too late, the verses have rang
I fear the rope, true death when I hang

12 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I guess I was onto something when I noticed that your rhyme scheme was different than dome's AA BB

LTBF --> I did notice that you were more relaxed and less angry this game, which is good.

50 minutes ago, Ua said:

You had it figured out awhile back - I was like "ooooooh ****" when i saw you call out Rags and Whicker as mafia. You just needed to "pound the table" about it more 

I should have shouted and pounded the table but i doubt anyone would have listened.  lol

Archived