This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

33 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

LaFleur every week says "go 1-0." Nagy said it this week, hence he wants to be LaFleur. 

By that measure LaFleur wants to be Jamie Flores, my seventh grade football coach, and Josh Christian, my freshman offensive line coach, and Paul Hammond, my JV basketball coach, and a half dozen other coaches everybody has had since highschool in a billion other sports

7 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

By that measure LaFleur wants to be Jamie Flores, my seventh grade football coach, and Josh Christian, my freshman offensive line coach, and Paul Hammond, my JV basketball coach, and a half dozen other coaches everybody has had since highschool in a billion other sports

You are one big wet blanket. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It's almost like GB fans mostly have never been exposed to coaching and coaches that weren't GB coaches.

17 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

You can't even make fun of Bears coaches anymore. I don't know what we're going to do with you. Of course every coach says it. Just point and laugh at Matt Nagy like the rest of us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

You can't even make fun of Bears coaches anymore. I don't know what we're going to do with you. Of course every coach says it. Just point and laugh at Matt Nagy like the rest of us.

I've got no problem laughing at Matt Nagy. I feel kinda bad for the dude being saddled with an absolute lemon of a QB, but clearly the man is deserving of ridicule.

I just don't know how saying variations of "We need to take things one game at a time" is ridicule worthy.