This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

14 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I believe he's been pretty good, although I think he's struggled with injuries.  Maybe @kyle21121 can shed some light on him?

He really seemed to break out last year he's very strong, a powerful tackler and has decent game speed quickness for his compact stature, he does a good job of making plays near him, Very good in the run, improving in the passing game although not a strength I guess I'd say he's a fantastic 2-down LB at this point that has room to improve. I definitely have high hopes for him when he returns but yea Injuries have haunted him just like most on the Chargers the past several years some minor stuff causing him to miss a few games each of the past two years and he is on the IR-return right now I believe he could return around week 6-9 range. 

On 9/19/2017 at 2:33 AM, deltarich87 said:

vs Falcons
at Vikes
vs Panthers
at Saints
vs Steelers
at Packers

Lions next 6 games right there. Do they win more than 1 game during that stretch? Maybe beat the Panthers or the Saints

I like the Lions this year. The bolded are wins to me, depending if Bradford is out. 3-3 is the worst I see for them in that stretch. They are a 9 win team minumum

4 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Looks like Bradford will miss another game...and maybe even more

Vikes defense is legit and they're playing at home but the Bucs look solid this season. Vikes could be looking at a 1-2 start

If Bradford misses more than a handful of games, lets face the facts their season is over.