This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

Barr wasn't fined for the hit was he?  I guess the NFL sees that as a legal hit then?  I can't see how there would have been time between rodgers barking at him and the injury for Barr to be doing all those things.

Who cares what HHCD thinks or believes abt the situation; that stuff just flat doesn't matter at this point since Rodgers is out.

21 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Painful to watch a virtually talentless Bears defense outperform the Packers d pretty much every week.

Hicks, Goldman, McPhee, Trevathan, Floyd, Fuller, Amukamara, 

pretty decent core.

Hicks=daniels, Goldman<Clark, Trevathan>Martinez, Floyd>perry, Fuller>Randall, Amukamara=House

Also, I literally wouldn't trade Randall Cobb for AJ Green after what Green just did.  Yes, I'm serious.  No, I'm not exaggerating.  Part of the reason I dislike receivers so much is because of crap like what Green just did.  Anybody dumb enough to punch someone in the head who is wearing an NFL helmet I do not want playing for this team.  Jalen Ramsey should NOT have been suspended.  That shove was normal gamesmanship, and then he got choke-holded, slammed to the ground, had half a dozen punches thrown at him...

Green is a piece of **** who should be suspended for at least four games.  If the NFL wants to uphold any image of player safety being important, somebody who choke holds and slams a player to the ground and then throws a dozen punches at him should be suspended longer than somebody who hits somebody in the middle of a play or miliseconds after a play has ended. 

Edit: Add Mike Evans.  Lol.  I hate receivers.  So much. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith

Just now, Packer_ESP said:

So... November and all that jazz, but Philly truly is scary. Their third down offense is unreal, their defense is working and they just scored 31 points on the Broncos in less than a half.

Watch us somehow make the playoffs and then play the Eagles in the playoffs and have our defense stop them 10 times on third down in a win. 

• Like 1

Something you notice when the the Packers aren't on and you are watching the redzone and other games, how much easier it looks for other teams to make plays and score. They don't require out of this world throws and are a lot more creative when it comes to scheming guys open and finding those match-ups.

16 minutes ago, jontat83 said:

Something you notice when the the Packers aren't on and you are watching the redzone and other games, how much easier it looks for other teams to make plays and score. They don't require out of this world throws and are a lot more creative when it comes to scheming guys open and finding those match-ups.

You're also watching "highlights" of like a dozen teams at once...

Just now, jontat83 said:

Not to be insulting because I know what you're seeing, but the difference here is the receiver types.  We don't have any burners at receiver.  None of our guys are capable of what Hilton just did against the Texans.

Aaron Jones, however, is a bright spot.