This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Broadcast already confirms ACL tear for Meredith. Likely more damage considering how bad it looked. Wonder if Bears trade for a WR now. Jarvis Landry supposedly on the block....maybe even Allen Hurns in jax

I'd honestly love it if the Bears gave up even more draft capital for a receiver in a year when they're not going to do much anyway.  I don't think they will though.  Pretty sure they're going to roll with who they've got.  They already signed Wright, Cruz and Wheaton this offseason, and this is the year Kevin White is finally supposed to provide some value for them. 

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

It's only preseason. Still think Minny will be GB's biggest threat for the division. Lions finishing in last place wouldn't surprise me either. Bears won't be good but I think they'll be one of those annoying 5-6 win teams that give you a hard time

They could be our biggest threat, but still finish a handful of games behind us.

This one is a trivia question for HZ

Who has more TD catches in minny so far ?

A: Former vikes QB Brad Johnson or

B: vikes 2016  1st round pick WR LaQuon Treadwell ?

CBS Sports' Pete Prisco is a huge fan of the pick:

"Treadwell pick. Grade: A. He’s the next Dez Bryant. Love his toughness even if he doesn’t time well."

— Pete Prisco (@PriscoCBS) April 29, 2016