Cravens

Marcus21

Gotta be only a conditional late round pick I would think. He ruined his value and the team isn’t interested in having him play for them so he value could go back Up and then trade him.

Report: Broncos in talks to trade for Su'a Cravens

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/28/report-broncos-in-talks-to-trade-for-sua-cravens/ via @ProFootballTalk

I think more teams than the broncos are interested but the broncos are interested the most. 

Really disappointing.  People who looked back on the old board knew I (Cicero) was very, very high on Cravens and wanted him in Dallas.  I know he was dealing with depression and homesickness, but to the extent of wanting to retire is boggling.  He's got amazing talent, sucks for you guys he's not worked out, but I'm happy that he's going to be leaving NFCE opponents.  What a weird storyline for him and his career so far.  -_-

54 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Gotta be only a conditional late round pick I would think. He ruined his value and the team isn’t interested in having him play for them so he value could go back Up and then trade him.

Report: Broncos in talks to trade for Su'a Cravens

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/28/report-broncos-in-talks-to-trade-for-sua-cravens/ via @ProFootballTalk

I think more teams than the broncos are interested but the broncos are interested the most. 

I hope we get a 4th round pick . No way we get talib or anyone.

If it is talib is to just have them open cap.

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

I hope we get a 4th round pick . No way we get talib or anyone.

If it is talib is to just have them open cap.

Denver wants to unload Talib’s contract. They’re either going to trade him and get something for him or trade him for a guy we don’t want like Cravens. I definitely think they’d make that trade so they could get something for Talib, even if all Cravens is for them is a dime ILB.

If we do this trade I hope we work out a new deal for Talib. Turn his $12 million salary into a signing bonus and sign him to a 3 year deal worth $20 million or so. Something like what we signed DHall to on his last contract. 

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Denver wants to unload Talib’s contract. They’re either going to trade him and get something for him or trade him for a guy we don’t want like Cravens. I definitely think they’d make that trade so they could get something for Talib, even if all Cravens is for them is a dime ILB.

If we do this trade I hope we work out a new deal for Talib. Turn his $12 million salary into a signing bonus and sign him to a 3 year deal worth $20 million or so. Something like what we signed DHall to on his last contract. 

You know what ... it's possible we do trade for Talib . Completely forgetting Allen and talib where in Tampa?. And redskins have been interested for a while .

Not to mention talib does well in the slot . Craven for talib straight up makes sense if broncos want to get rid of some cap space .

To me how ever I think it's just a conditional pick.

29 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

You know what ... it's possible we do trade for Talib . Completely forgetting Allen and talib where in Tampa?. And redskins have been interested for a while .

Not to mention talib does well in the slot . Craven for talib straight up makes sense if broncos want to get rid of some cap space .

To me how ever I think it's just a conditional pick.

Why would we want Talib though?  Honestly?  

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Why would we want Talib though?  Honestly?  

He’s a good player, he can play in the slot - we just lost Fuller - and he can help bring Dunny, Moreau and Holsey along just like Norman has. We can easily turn his $11mil base salary into a guaranteed signing bonus and extend him for 3 years and $20 million like we did with Hall a few years ago. 

It will be more than a 7th rd pick.

It might be conditional? But it will be worth more than that.

Denver had a 1st rd grade on the guy.

His talent isn't the issue. It's his head!

I'm guessing it will be a player & a conditional pick.

Like Talib (guaranteed return) & a conditional 6th or something.

Archived