FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

7 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

So, after discussions with the hateful eight, we have two names for eviction:

@LuckyNumber11 - I sensed animosity between us earlier on. You did think of me as an option, but knew you didn't have the action to make it happen. Had we discussed the situation in a more collaborative fashion, who knows where'd you be now. We didn't, so you're up.

@JBURGE25 - this is where the game gets very tough. You were the first person to reach out to me and you were pretty instrumental in my back room negotiation to get Nazgul eliminated. Understand, this is a move designed based on the opinion of many.

It's a numbers game. In a split house, I've found myself on the wrong side, with the wrong allies. Very bluntly, myself and my allies have not been strong enough. And ET has played a better game than everyone. 

Even if you are allies with ET, if you don't consider him a threat then you are blind

Veto 10: King of the hill.

NO WORKING TOGETHERE OR YOU'LL BE EVICTED

Veto players:

@EliteTexan80

@JBURGE25

@LuckyNumber11

@mission27

@domepatrol91

@RuskieTitan

Deadline for moves: Monday 10 PM CST.

If you don't get moves in, you spin the wheel

There's a big sandhill in the backyard. Let's see what's up with that.

Rules:
You each will send me 6 times of the day where you'd like to be "Kill of the Hill" (for instance, 3:23 AM, 4:06 PM, etc)
Like military time, the day will start at midnight (0000) and end at 11:59 PM.

Scoring:
We will play out the day in chronological order (from midnight - 11:59 PM).
The "earliest" time will start as "King of the Hill", and will start accumulating 1 point per minute as long as they remain King of the Hill.
When we get to the next player's time, that player will knock off the current King of the Hill and will then take their place as the new "King of the Hill", and will start accumulating 1 point per minute as long as they are on top.
The game keeping going like this until all players moves are finished (with the current King of the Hill getting 1 point per minute)
The last player who is the "King of the Hill" accumulates 1 point per minute until we get to 11:59 PM and the game is over.

Note: If two players pick the same exact time, they knock off the current king of the hill, but also themselves.
So nobody would be the king of the hill until the next time.

Winner:
Whoever has the most points wins!
(Thus, whoever was the "King of the Hill" for the total longest duration.

32 minutes ago, MathMan said:

@mission27

@domepatrol91

@RuskieTitan

have been picked to play the veto.

They will play along with ET80, JBURGE, and Lucky.

Veto will be posted later tonight. It won't be real time.

you're killing me jules. i'm in a good spot right now and i feel like any thought process is going to have to wait til tomorrow in case folks are anticipating something tonight. just being up front and honest. i've had a few beers. okay more than a few.

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

So, after discussions with the hateful eight, we have two names for eviction:

@LuckyNumber11 - I sensed animosity between us earlier on. You did think of me as an option, but knew you didn't have the action to make it happen. Had we discussed the situation in a more collaborative fashion, who knows where'd you be now. We didn't, so you're up.

@JBURGE25 - this is where the game gets very tough. You were the first person to reach out to me and you were pretty instrumental in my back room negotiation to get Nazgul eliminated. Understand, this is a move designed based on the opinion of many.

I ain't giving up HoH without a fight, just remember you all made me do this.........

giphy.gif

Archived