FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

3 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Apologies to LTBF and FJ, but I will not be putting up gopher or Lucky. I respect you both and the efforts you have put forth, but I do not believe what you have been saying to me. If what you have stated to me is indeed the truth, then I am sure I will be out the door soon enough. Like I told Jules: If I die, I will die by my own poison.

By nature of being one of the more veteran players in the game, I definitely expect to be targeted. It's the nature of the beast. I made it very well known that I was targeting ET, I got ET out, now I feel much more comfortable about the setting that I find myself in. I have made it clear to a few of ET's former allies as well, that I am not going to hold that against them. My target was ET, not them. 

It doesn't surprise me that people I have conversed with throughout the game may be targeting me. I get it, it makes sense. But to come after me while I do not have anyone that I am explicitly targeting is not smart. 

1 hour ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

By nature of being one of the more veteran players in the game, I definitely expect to be targeted. It's the nature of the beast. I made it very well known that I was targeting ET, I got ET out, now I feel much more comfortable about the setting that I find myself in. I have made it clear to a few of ET's former allies as well, that I am not going to hold that against them. My target was ET, not them. 

It doesn't surprise me that people I have conversed with throughout the game may be targeting me. I get it, it makes sense. But to come after me while I do not have anyone that I am explicitly targeting is not smart. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8925382

9 hours ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

I made it very well known that I was targeting ET, I got ET out, now I feel much more comfortable about the setting that I find myself in

...it's the smell, isn't it?

19 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

What?  I thought Flux nominated Whicker. 

How is it that gopher and I are the only ones getting drunk each morning, but we’re not the ones with the dumb questions?

15 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

After speaking with multiple members of the house, I have come to a decision.

Apologies to LTBF and FJ, but I will not be putting up gopher or Lucky. I respect you both and the efforts you have put forth, but I do not believe what you have been saying to me. If what you have stated to me is indeed the truth, then I am sure I will be out the door soon enough. Like I told Jules: If I die, I will die by my own poison.

I nominate @Whicker.  You are not the target and I have been assured that you are safe. FJ is the target.

tenor.gif?itemid=7282302

Archived