FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, MathMan said:

Acutally, there's only 1 voter left.

That means....

mission (smug Goat) wins the Luxury comp!

@mission27, pick 2 players that will have to battle to the death in the draft HOH competition

Post them in thread by tomorrow 5 PM CST.

The HOH will be posted tomorrow morning.

Wow.  This is such an honor and a privilege.  Smug goat is honored and so should be Julie tbh. 

Everyone, please PM me who you think I should make fight to the death.  

6 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Malf who is left in the game?  I'll make my decision tonight.

Current Houseguests:

1. @Shady Slim

2. @domepatrol91

3. @LuckyNumber11

4. @Whicker

5. @RuskieTitan

6. @Ragnarok

7. @HorizontoZenith

8. @iPwn

9. @gopherwrestler

10. @mission27

11. @LetTheBallFly

9 minutes ago, mission27 said:
15 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You have to tag webby and ask for more than 20 footballs a day or something in a post. He will then give you more.

or just ***** a ton to ET about it, he can maybe fix it.

@Webmaster

@EliteTexan80

@iPwn

Per the above post please give me additional footballs.  Thank you.

@Webmaster

@EliteTexan80

@iPwn

Me too. 

@Shady Slim

I'm a little miffed that you are not online right now to witness this glory as you live in Australia but you are smug enough and I will not be nominating you 

@domepatrol91

I always thought you were kind of a jerk as a mod because jfin told me so, but you are actually a decent dude who can cary on a good conversation about Allison Mack so I will not be nominating you 

@LuckyNumber11

We've had our differences but you are the one person TLO can drunkenly PM from my phone during beer summits in New York so I will not nominate you

@Whicker

Tbh I don't know much about you but your name kind of reminds me of Nicholas Cage, you can stick around and I will not be nominating you

@Ragnarok

If I ever need to get out of a Puerto Rican prison you're my guy and so I will not be nominating you. 

@HorizontoZenith

You kind of remind me of the unibomber which I guess is smug, as long as you promise not to send me any mail I will not be nominating you. 

@gopherwrestler

You would've been my target but corngopher was a good name and a good robot and therefore I will not be nominating you. 

@mission27

You are a truly exceptional human being, a leader among men, handsome, talented, and have the best taste.  The game would be lost without you and would have horrible ratings.  For all of those reasons I have decided not to nominate you, even though we all know your Smug Goat battle bot would win the NFL Draft fight to the death. 

@LetTheBallFly

Despite what the house likes to say about us, I know we've got a tight relationship and there is no bad blood so I will not be nominating you.

That leaves the following players to battle it out,

@iPwn and @RuskieTitan

Pwner, nothing personal but I sent you a PM several days ago and you did not respond.  You also canceled the TASTYs.  You are also despicable and clever and have been sliding by unscathed all game and trying to float to the finals a la JBURGE.  I am on to you and I will be nominating you for the battle.  Ruskie, please do not see this as you being nominated.  You are actually my best friend left in this host and have the biggest balls of anyone.  That is why I am putting you up against iPwn.  iPwn is a cancer on this house and you are the most knowledgeable poster capable of taking him down in this comp.  I wish you well.

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

@iPwn and @RuskieTitan

Pwner, nothing personal but I sent you a PM several days ago and you did not respond.  You also canceled the TASTYs.  You are also despicable and clever and have been sliding by unscathed all game and trying to float to the finals a la JBURGE.  I am on to you and I will be nominating you for the battle.  Ruskie, please do not see this as you being nominated.  You are actually my best friend left in this host and have the biggest balls of anyone.  That is why I am putting you up against iPwn.  iPwn is a cancer on this house and you are the most knowledgeable poster capable of taking him down in this comp.  I wish you well.

source.gif

Archived