FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Shady Slim way back on Feb 20th:

gonna try and sbeak a diary room entry in early

lucky's reached out to me to form a little clique, and i am suspicious but interested, so i am going to be pretty aloof about it n see it unfold

i've reached out to raves to do the same, just bc the guy is one of my favourite posters, one of those guys where if you know he posts it'll be pree good

doubt i am winning HoH, probably make it to the final ten then someone'll realise "shady slim is here oh **** lmao"

except they wouldn't phrase it that way bc only i would lmao

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Wait, I'm having trouble understanding Gopher's logic... He tried getting rid of his allies?  I actually feel better about getting evicted if some loser's plan was to get rid of his allies and I was one of them.  Gopher... what the hell were you thinking? 

Honestly the whole game my main goal was to get my alliance to the finals. Me and rags discussed it for a long time and Whicker also. We knew the BDL group had to win. I felt confident I could hang in there long enough to get them evicted.

also until about 1 week before the jury started I had no idea how the game really worked.

Also I have no idea why @mission27 thought @LetTheBallFly got me to remove whicker. It was my plan from the start, didn’t know LTBF wanted it so bad until he brought it up to me lol

tried telling mission it was me, literally tried taking the dagger for LTBF and he still got blamed lol 

After Shady wins the Norm Mcdonald veto

pretty happy with my W there in the veto, especially because i hadn't heard of norm macdonald until around twenty four hours ago... shady slim the super sleuth at it again

i'll vote for naz, because people i'm in bed with have made that suggestion and i'm also a big raves fan

shady being shady?

i voted for ET against BBF but i am trying to make it out like i voted to save ET, but i do want ET out because of how it seems he's very powerful in the game

however i do think i'll vote jason now bc he seems like a dique unless he's doing a bit

I've got an 11 hour drive tomorrow, so I'm out as well. 

@MathMan - you're quite possibly the greatest host of events this site has ever seen. Your commitment, creativity and engagement makes this forum a better place. Thank you so much!

Shady is trying to get ET80 evicted over Jason. Let's see how it works out

news flash though being a dique <<<<<< being ET, and so i've flipped to knock off ET

dwight schrute the legend and i are big game hunting 

Shady DR:

everyone likes me hopefully so it looks like i'm going social game - makes sense, i am a pree social guy

i've got some inner circle stuff going with mission 

and

i hate this challenge so much lmao - get out is the only movie of those i've seen, i haven't even heard of the shape of water and some of those movies haven't even released here yet lmao

Archived