Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Where were you guys when they won 8 of 10? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I was in the same spot...if I can’t watch them, I don’t pay attention to baseball at all...just got an update that there was a no hitter today...

my apologies for being a bad weather basher

• Like 1

Pretty cool to get no hit twice in a span of your first 31 games. Hopefully this pace continues and they get no hit 11 total times this year. When you run out a AAA offensive squad, this is what happens.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

I was in the same spot...if I can’t watch them, I don’t pay attention to baseball at all...just got an update that there was a no hitter today...

my apologies for being a bad weather basher

Yeah I hate Bally or whatever it’s called. I can’t get Indians games either and I won’t stream them illegally. The Cavs on the other hand 😂

3 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Where were you guys when they won 8 of 10? 🤷🏼‍♂️

yeah this no hitter is more shocking than the one vs Chi. Vs Chi the whole offense was in a slump, like you said the past 10games they have looked pretty solid

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Pretty cool to get no hit twice in a span of your first 31 games. Hopefully this pace continues and they get no hit 11 total times this year. When you run out a AAA offensive squad, this is what happens.

Maybe they will set a record?

57 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We can realistically win our trash *** division 

What happened with the White Sox and Twins weren't they both supposed to be really good?

Either way, if the Indians can keep (somehow) putting up 5-7 runs per game then we could win our fair share

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

What happened with the White Sox and Twins weren't they both supposed to be really good?

Either way, if the Indians can keep (somehow) putting up 5-7 runs per game then we could win our fair share

minny is currently destroyed by injuries and White Sox have horrible coaching...