Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’ll be honest. Never heard of this dude. Looks like he is a good base stealer and has a good glove. Is he an every day starter?

I’ve never heard of him, but it’s not a good sign that he doesn’t know how to properly hold a bat and he doesn’t look like he’s going to be accused of ever using PEDs.

20 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Plesac looked fantastic

The only one that means anything is Jose because he had a no trade clause. 

also having all those guys under control is meaningless cause the team won’t build up around those guys

50 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Who TF is kwan 

A corner OF unicorn for the Indians lol

believe he was a top10 prospect In the farm system who racked in Spring training and looks like he hasn’t slowed down. 

Some scouts think he could be similar to Michael Brantley. Saying so far, Kwan is matching a career progression like Brantley, I would pray for just a poor man’s version 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

A corner OF unicorn for the Indians lol

believe he was a top10 prospect In the farm system who racked in Spring training and looks like he hasn’t slowed down. 

Some scouts think he could be similar to Michael Brantley. Saying so far, Kwan is matching a career progression like Brantley, I would pray for just a poor man’s version 

Ah. Yeah I can’t keep track of that farm system. Every time I try to get into it most the top prospects end up getting traded or busting. 

19 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Ah. Yeah I can’t keep track of that farm system. Every time I try to get into it most the top prospects end up getting traded or busting. 

Kwan has started hot and was getting pretty hyped up in the spring. I be curious what he does in say to 4-6weeks when scouting reports get some in-depth info and pitchers learn how to attack him

• Like 1