Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

9 hours ago, Daimonas said:

dalvin cook is killing me so far. at what point do i consider sitting him?

You should definitely be at that point if you have a competent rb3 on your roster. I don't have any shares of cook. With as high as he was going, I didn't like it. He's been inefficient so far this season and has basically been saved by his pass catching out of the backfield in ppr leagues. And even still, those numbers haven't been all that great.  There was a lot of bust concern there for a guy that was high in round 2. Now he's a little banged up here and there and I just don't know how you trust him until he proves it. 

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

You should definitely be at that point if you have a competent rb3 on your roster. I don't have any shares of cook. With as high as he was going, I didn't like it. He's been inefficient so far this season and has basically been saved by his pass catching out of the backfield in ppr leagues. And even still, those numbers haven't been all that great.  There was a lot of bust concern there for a guy that was high in round 2. Now he's a little banged up here and there and I just don't know how you trust him until he proves it. 

I wish i could have benched him earlier. but pretty much my whole bench is injured without any real replacements in FA.

Is it worth giving up a ton of value for gurley? Guy in my league wants Connor, cooks, Galloday for gurley. Seems astronomical, but at the same time, one of those receivers is just bye week filler (I have Hopkins / green as 2 other receivers), and have Lindsay, Collins, Royce Freeman as additional back ups.there are still legit receivers on the wire - Callaway, Ridley, Godwin and some others . Also, still don't know about Connor long term. Barkley is my other starting rb

Full ppr @holt_bruce81 @EaglesPeteC

@JaguarCrazy2832 @The LBC

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Is it worth giving up a ton of value for gurley? Guy in my league wants Connor, cooks, Galloday for gurley. Seems astronomical, but at the same time, one of those receivers is just bye week filler (I have Hopkins / green as 2 other receivers), and have Lindsay, Collins, Royce Freeman as additional back ups.there are still legit receivers on the wire - Callaway, Ridley, Godwin and some others . Also, still don't know about Connor long term. Barkley is my other starting rb

I’m still not totally sold on Golladay and Connor. I would take that deal. That 4some would be awesome 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd do it for sure. 

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

Do it.

Gurley Barkley Hopkins, Green, Lindsay (flex) 

>>>>>>>>>

Barkley, Conner Hopkins, Green, Cooks (flex) 

So I decided to drop my kicker and defense, (Both garbage anyway) to grab Michel and boyd off the wire(targeted ridley but he went before waiver). I made a trade to grab Antonio brown in a 2 for 1 deal leaving me 1 spot to grab a defense. However I was unable to get another deal done. So now I'm stuck with who I should drop on my bench to grab a kicker.(cody parkey is the top kicker available in my league)

My bench:

L. Bell

M. Ingram

J. Mixon

T. Boyd

C. Davis

J. Gordon 

J. Reed.

So who would you drop for the kicker? I think I'll lose whoever I drop which is why this Is so hard. I'm leaving towards Davis but I also think he is gonna breakout soon. What do you think? 

1 hour ago, Keep Pounding said:

So I decided to drop my kicker and defense, (Both garbage anyway) to grab Michel and boyd off the wire(targeted ridley but he went before waiver). I made a trade to grab Antonio brown in a 2 for 1 deal leaving me 1 spot to grab a defense. However I was unable to get another deal done. So now I'm stuck with who I should drop on my bench to grab a kicker.(cody parkey is the top kicker available in my league)

My bench:

L. Bell

M. Ingram

J. Mixon

T. Boyd

C. Davis

J. Gordon 

J. Reed.

So who would you drop for the kicker? I think I'll lose whoever I drop which is why this Is so hard. I'm leaving towards Davis but I also think he is gonna breakout soon. What do you think? 

Davis, everyone else om your team is a bonafide start accept Boyd and Gordon, but they play in more pass happy offenses.

Who is your TE1?

2 hours ago, Keep Pounding said:

My bench:

L. Bell

M. Ingram

J. Mixon

T. Boyd

C. Davis

J. Gordon 

J. Reed.

It's davis or Gordon here. If you want to believe in the upside of Gordon, then you keep him, though realize there's no way to tell when (if ever) there will be some sort of return on him though. The Titans passing game just looks so bad right now that I have no faith in Davis moving forward. I recently cut him in my league. 

Archived